SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, June 30, 2012

JOY

These are hard times that you live in today.  As the days draw closer and closer to My return, the world will become darker and darker.  I promised that in the world you would have tribulation, but I also exhorted My followers to be of good cheer because I have overcome the world.  I truly have overcome the world and My light within you will grow brighter and brighter as the world grows darker and darker.

The one sustaining power that will get you thru these times is My joy.  Just before I was betrayed when I had My last Passover meal with My disciples, I told them three things that would guarantee that My joy would remain in them and their joy would be full.  Those three things were: To abide in Me; to abide in My Word; and to abide in My love.  When you do these three things, you will be able to be strengthened for the days ahead because My joy will be your strength.

Praise is the devil's death knell.  Praise Me seven times today and let Me strengthen you with My joy.

JOHN 15, 16:33; PROVERBS 4:18;

No comments:

Post a Comment