SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

STRESS

Even though I knew that Satan wanted to kill Me before My time and that he was constantly using the religous leaders of My day to come against Me with their false accusations, I remained calm and at perfect peace.  Even when I was walking that walk to My execution, My body was under physical stress, but My mind was stayed upon My Father and upon you.  I knew that My sacrifice would provide an inheritance that would guarantee a fruitful life for you.  That inheritance is My peace.  Yes, peace is yours right now because I live within you.

When you are stressed out, frustrated, worried, confused, you are under the pressure of the devil.  He seeks to press you under with financial woes and relationship worries.  Do not allow him to do this to you.  You contain within you one of the most powerful weapons against him.  That weapon is My peace.

My peace passes all your understanding.  My peace is able to sustain you through horendous trials.  You need never be stressed out.  The moment you feel stress, give whatever burden you are worried about to Me.  The moment you are under pressure, press into Me.  Receive My peace.  The world can never offer you peace because the world is in constant stress.  Only I can give you the peace that surmounts all pressure.  Draw from My peace today and receive rest for your soul.

JOHN 14:27; ISAIAH 9:6; ISAIAH 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment