SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, June 17, 2012

RELEASE

Faith is different than trust.  I have given you the gift of faith.  I chose to give you the faith to believe in Me.  When you came to know Me, My Father drew you to Me by the power of My Spirit.  When you heard My Word and believed that I came to forgive your sins and that I was raised from the dead to give you eternal life, you began your journey with Me.  You have never seen Me in the flesh, but you believe in Me simply because My Holy Spirit opened your eyes and ears to see Me and know Me by faith.  You believe in Me because of My Word.

Faith had its beginning in you simply by My grace.  Now your walk with Me involves trust.  Trust only occurs when you release all into My hands.  Every day you have two choices - to go My Way or to go your own way.  When you release your day to Me and all those you love to Me, I am able to bless you and all those you love. 

Never be possessive of anything - people or things.  Everything belongs to Me and those you love also belong to Me.  You can trust Me with everything.  I own everything and I am the caretaker of everything.  Trust Me to take care of you today and those you love. Release all to Me and I will cause blessings upon blessings to flow in your life and all those who you love.  Trust is the key that opens My treasure house of blessings in heaven.  Cast every care upon Me because you can always trust that I care for you and all you that you care about.

EPHESIANS 2:8-10; MATTHEW 11:28-30; 1 PETER 5:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment