SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, June 26, 2012

CONSIDERATION

You live in a day when people are so busy with their own lives that they forget to be considerate of others. Paul wrote, "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another as I have forgiven you."  This can only happen when you have a heart that is rid of all bitterness and self-seeking.

When you have a bitter heart, bitter things will come out of your mouth and you will wound others with your words.  When you have a selfish heart, you will always put yourself first.  Esteeming others higher than yourself will not be your pattern of relating to others.

I forgave you when I died to take away your sins.  When you allow My forgiveness to flow through you, you will see others as I see them.  When your perception of even those who come against you agrees with My perception of them, you will be able to be considerate and kind to them.  When you consider the fact that I shed My blood to save those in your life who have wounded you, you will have a tenderheart that has been transformed by My love.

EPHESIANS 4:30-32

No comments:

Post a Comment