SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, June 9, 2012

SILENCE

I always sought My Father in prayer early in the morning.  I woke up from My sleep a great while before dawn and talked with My Father.  It was during those times that I heard what My Father had planned for Me that day.  I submitted Myself totally to My Father for Him to use Me that day in whatever way He chose.

I chose that time to seek My Father in prayer because that time provided total quiet for Me.  I knew that as soon as the sun came up, I would be busy about My Father's business and there would be little time for Me to be still and quiet.  During the day, however, I was able to go to that quiet, secret place within Me and it was there that I communed silently with My Father.
 
So few of My saints seek Me early.  If they spent just a few moments communing with Me before the day's activities began, they would see a great difference in their days.  I urge you to never miss those silent times with Me when you can just sit and be still and silent in My presence.  Climb into that secret place early every morning and then you will be able to dwell in the secret place of the Most High all the day long.

PSALM 91:1

No comments:

Post a Comment