Follow by Email

SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, September 27, 2020

ADMIT, REPENT, FORGET

Tomorrow is Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement).  This is the day that Jewish people confess the sins of the previous year and they pray that their names will be written in the Book of the Righteous.

The list of sins that they read out loud seems to cover everything, and that is just the problem. They believe that their confession will cover their sins. When I died on the tree, I  shed My blood as an atonement for the sins of the whole world.  I made it  possible for everyone who believes in Me to have their sins, transgressions, and iniquities removed.

As far as the east is from the west so far have I removed your transgressions from you. I still want you to confess (admit) your sins to Me.  I still want you to turn away from your sin (repent). When you do this, I drop your sins in the sea of My Forgetfulness.  Do not go fishing for them again.

PSALM 103:12; 1 JOHN 1:9-5-10


Saturday, September 26, 2020

STREAMS

You now have the ability to live stream programs into the whole world.  This is no accident.  This is My plan to reach the world with My good news.  Pray for My anointing to be upon these live streaming programs that present Me as the One True God

Pray that anointing will go to every one who is watching.  Know that I will move heaven and earth to get My gospel spread.  I will not return until the My gospel is preached to every nation.  I watch over nations.

I am watching over your nation today, September 26, 2020, as believers gather in Washington to repent.  True repentance will usher in revival.  Keep asking.  Keep seeking Me.  Keep knocking until you see revival in your land.  Pray for the stream of My Holy Spirit to be poured upon the Earth.

MATTHEW 6:33, 24:14; JOEL 2:28-29

Thursday, September 24, 2020

TREASURE/TROPHY

Everyone born is a treasure to Me.  However, some have been bound by My enemy, and they do not realize yet how much I love them.  Pray for these treasures, and I want you to see everyone as the treasure they are to Me.

You have been blessed twice because I saw you as My special treasure when you were physically born.  When you were born again, you became not only My treasure, but also My trophy that I took out of the hands of My enemy.

When I died on the tree and ascended to heaven,  I took captivity captive.  This means that all who have been bound by My enemy were set free.  Many have not entered into this freedom because of unbelief.  Pray that those who are bound will receive Me as their Lord and Savior so at last they can walk in the freedom I purchased for them.

EPHESIANS 4:8 


Wednesday, September 23, 2020

DWELL

I want you to think about where you dwell and where I dwell.  I came to dwell in you when you accepted My invitation to believe in Me and to receive Me as your Lord and Savior.

I know it is an amazing fact that I would trust you to be the temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is the same Spirit that raised Me from the dead.  I prayed for all those who believe in Me to be one even as I and the Father are one, and that you would be one in us.

Right now, at this present moment, you are hid with Me in My Father. I want you to remember that you are dwelling in the safest and most secure place ever created.  When you receive this truth, all fear, worry and anxiety will leave you instantly even during these times of turmoil in your country.

JOHN 17: 21; ROMANS 8:11; COLOSSIANS 3:3


Tuesday, September 22, 2020

BODY

Most everyone wants to be somebody and very few want to be a nobody.  I have given you a living body as a gift, and I want you to take care of that gift.  Those who believe in Me have the joy of housing My Holy Spirit in their earthen vessels.

Remember how I instructed Gideon to put lamps in earthen pitchers and then I told him to break those vessels and blow their trumpets so that the enemy would think that they were facing a mighty army.  The strategy worked and Gideon and his troop of 300 men won.

Some of you feel like broken earthen vessels, but I am planning on use broken vessels in this last great harvest of souls..  I have commanded the light to shine out of darkness into your heart to give you the light of  the knowledge of My Father's glory in My face so that the excellency of the power that I give you to demonstrate might be of Me and not of you.

JUDGES 7:16; 2 CORINTHIANS 4:6-7  

Monday, September 21, 2020

GRACE/SUPPLICATION

The Jewish community is entering the Days of Awe (ten days of self-examination and repentance). I stand ready to heal your land when My body on Earth will turn from their own ways to Me.  

Repentance is turning away from those things that hinder our fellowship together. The 10 Days of Awe end with Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement).  

I have atoned for all of your sins, past, present and future.  However, I want you daily to be sensitive to My Holy Spirit and always ready to confess anything that is separating you from fellowship with Me. As you seek Me with all of your heart, I will pour upon you the Spirit of grace and supplication and you will be able to pray the prayers that I want you to pray for your nation, church, family and the world.

2 CHRONICLES 7:14; 1 JOHN 1:7-10; ZECHARIAH 12:10

Friday, September 18, 2020

RESTORE

I am restoring the church (My true body on Earth) When a piece of furniture is restored, many steps have to be employed.  The old paint or varnish has to be removed through sanding.  The parts of the furniture that were not secure, need to be secured.  

Before new paint or varnish can be put on the furniture, it needs to be cleaned thoroughly. Finally the furniture is ready to be refinished, and it may take several layers of varnish of paint to make it shine.

I am taking these same steps as I restore My Body on Earth.  I am sanding, securing, cleaning, and shining the church.  As this world grows darker, the path of the just is as a shining light. The restoration process may be painful, but your lights will so shine before men that they will see your good works and glorify My Father in heaven.

MATTHEW 5:16; PROVERBS 4:18

Thursday, September 17, 2020

REVEAL

The day will come when everything that has been hidden will be revealed.  People have a tendency to feel that they can hide their sins from Me.  I see everything and I know everyone's hearts.  Yes, even the sins of the hearts of mankind will one day be revealed.

Until that day when all is revealed, I want you to pray that I will bring to light even those things that are done in darkness during your lifetime.  When this happens, people will be able to finally understand that they they cannot get away with sin and that sin will cause consequences.

Pray for the uncovering of the lies that are being spoken in the media, political arenas, and even churches. I am shaking everything that can be shaken in order to establish once again righteousness in your land.

1 CORINTHIANS 4:5

 

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

COMPLAINT/CONTENT

You have two choices that will affect your daily attitude as you face this continued virus crisis.  You can choose to complain or choose to be content.

When you read the life of My servant Paul, you will discover his secret to never giving up.  Yes, he was distraught, distressed, discouraged many times, but he never gave up.  He kept pressing on to reach the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. That call was to preach the gospel.

Paul learned to be content no matter what condition he faced.  He wrote in one of his letters to do everything without murmuring or complaining.  Paul knew the secret to enjoying My grace every day of his life.  That secret was to always have an attitude of gratitude.

PHILIPPIANS 2:14 3:14, 4:12


Tuesday, September 15, 2020

AROUND

 It is important that you have spiritual eyes to see what is going on in that realm where I am moving things into place as the prayers of My body on Earth are effective and avail much.

I will help you target your prayers so that you will be able to use the Keys to the Kingdom that I have given you to bind on Earth the demonic forces that are active now in your nation, and loose My Holy Spirit of truth to fight deception.

Do not look at the circumstances because circumstances are only a manifestation of what is going on in the spirit realm.  Never forget that there are more on your side than on the enemy's side.  I will open your eyes just like I opened the eyes of Elisha's servant when He saw My chariots surrounding the enemy's armies.

2 KINGS 6:15-17

Sunday, September 13, 2020

VACATE

 I gave you this word because I want you to occupy until I return.  The word, "vacate," means to give up occupancy.  You live in My kingdom on Earth. I want you to stay in residence in that kingdom and actively welcome others to come into the residence of My kingdom.

As the troubles increase in the days before My return, many people just want to go on a vacation and forget about all the troubles.  You cannot take a vacation from My presence with you.  I will never leave you or forsake you.

I want you to occupy your position in My kingdom which is to abide in Me, abide in My Word, and abide in My love.  If you will do these three things, I will fill you with such joy that others will notice. My residence within your soul will display My peace, joy, and love to others.

MATTHEW 28:20; JOHN  15:4, 7, 10, 11

Saturday, September 12, 2020

ORIGINAL

The question people ask when they are about to buy a painting or some other work of art is:"Is this an original work?"  The value of something increases if you have an original piece of art.

Everything on Earth is original.  The origin of every thing that has ever been created both in heaven and in Earth both visible and invisible has its origin in Me. For by Me and for Me was everything created that has been created.

Thrones, dominions, and principalities, and powers were created by Me.  Sadly many on Earth do not recognize why they were created.  They were created for My pleasure, but many seek to pleasure themselves in ways that do not please Me.  Pray for those who do not yet know Me. They are of great value to Me.

COLOSSIANS 1:16; 2 TIMOTHY 3:2-4

Friday, September 11, 2020

URGENT

One of the tactics of My enemy is to distract My body on Earth from the urgency of prayer.  My Father chose the avenue of prayer as the vehicle that enables you to travel by faith into Our throne room where you will always obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

You can boldly enter My throne room of grace any time. I purchased that right for you when I laid down My blood was shed as a sacrifice for the sins of the world. 

The world has great needs right now, and you have been chosen to be My vessel to pray for My Father's will to be done on Earth even as it is in heaven. Make prayer your top priority now.

HEBREWS 4:16



Thursday, September 10, 2020

WINGS

 I remember the time that you thought you could fly.  You lacked two important things that would enable you to fly.  Those two things are wings.  There are many who are experiencing such hardship because of the conditions of this virus crisis and the violence in your land that they wish they could just fly away.

The psalmist David wrote: " Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest.  Lo,  then I would wander far off, and remain in the wilderness.  I would make haste for my escape from the windy storm and tempest. Destroy, O Lord, and divide their tongues for I have seen violence and strife in the city.  Day and night they go about it upon the walls: mischief also and sorrow are in the midst of it.  Wickedness is in the midst thereof: deceit and guile depart not from her streets."

These verses from Psalm 55:6-11 describe what is happening in your cities.  Use your spiritual weapons to come against the violence and lawlessness in your land.  Be not afraid.  You are under the shelter of My wings.

PSALM 55:6-11, 91:4



Wednesday, September 9, 2020

REDUCED

You love to have prices for gas and other necessary items reduced.  You would love to have the strength of this virus outbreak to be reduced.  There is something, however, that will never be reduced in your life.

My power cannot be reduced.  Yes, people can refuse to operate in the fullness of My power or even ignore the fact that I have power over all things, but I am all power and always will be all power.

So many in your nation fear what may happen next as you draw near to the upcoming election. You must remember these truths: "I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."  I also have given you all authority in My name to come against the power of My enemy.

2 TIMOTHY 1:7; LUKE 9:1

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

SEPERATION

 So many have experienced the separation from their loved ones during this virus crisis.  Many elderly are in nursing homes and assisted living places where even their family members are unable to visit them.  Many who have the virus are in the hospitals alone without family around them.

I have a heart of mercy, and My heart breaks when I see the suffering and deaths that have been caused by this virus.  Some people think I sent the virus, but if that were true, why did I teach My disciples to pray, "Thy Kingdom come and Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven."

There is no sickness or death in heaven.  Pray for those who are suffering.  When I walked on Earth, I was flesh, but also divine.  It was impossible for Me to reach all the suffering.  However, you are My body on Earth, and I have empowered you to do the same works I did on Earth and even greater works.

MATTHEW 6:10;;JOHN 14:12


Monday, September 7, 2020

RESOUND

The word, "resound," means to reverberate or to fill the atmosphere with a loud, echoing sound.  I gave you this word today because I want you to pray that My truth will resound in your city, state, and nation.

So many lies, false facts, and negative words are being repeated in the media.  To combat this, I want those in the My body on Earth to condemn all those words of judgment that have been spoken over your nation and your president.

Your right as a saint of the Lord is to condemn every word of judgment and to declare that no weapon that has been formed against My church and your nation will prosper.  Ask for My Spirit of truth to broadcast the truth to people.  I am the truth, and I can dispel all lies, but you need to give My truths voice on Earth. My angels hearken to the voice of My Word.

ISAIAH 54:17; PSALM 103:20

Sunday, September 6, 2020

STAND

 After the first born of the Egyptians were killed, Pharaoh finally let the children of Israel go.  They went by the way of the wilderness.  The children of Israel were greatly afraid when they saw the Egyptians in the chariots chasing after them.

Moses told them to stand still and see the salvation of the Lord which He would show them that very day. He told them that the Egyptians that they saw then, they would see no more.

I want you to be as confident as Moses was in My power to deliver you from your enemies.  Right now you are experiencing an out break of lawlessness in your nation, but I say to you the same words Moses said to the children of Israel.  Do not be afraid, but stand and see how I can save you from your enemies.

EXODUS 14:13

Friday, September 4, 2020

GATHERING

You are about to enter the season of the gathering of the Fall harvest.  I said to My disciples that the harvest was truly plenteous, but the laborers were few. I asked them to pray that more laborers be sent to gather in the harvest.

Large gatherings of people have been limited since this virus crisis has enveloped the world.  Many churches are still closed, but this has not stopped My Spirit from moving upon My people.  In fact, many are spending more time in prayer because they have more time to spend in prayer.

I have allowed this pandemic to fine tune My body on Earth to hear My voice and to recognize the power of prayer.  There will be a great harvest of souls before I return. Use your time wisely now to prepare your heart to be ready to labor in this harvest.  Spend much intimate time with Me.

MATTHEW 9:37


Wednesday, September 2, 2020

SECRETS

There is nothing hidden that will not be manifested; neither is any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad. These were My words many years ago and they still are true.

I humbled Myself and became a man, but I was also God in the flesh.  Because I became flesh and blood, My Father has given Me power over all flesh.  He has given Me the ability to judge the secrets of men's hearts. 

It is important that you pray now for Me to reveal and expose the hearts of those who are demonically inspired to try to cause lawlessness and the destruction of righteousness in your nation. My light will expose the darkness as you are faithful to pray.

MARK 4;22; LUKE 8:17

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

SINCERE

 I have sincere love for you. A sincere person is faithful, trustworthy, and truthful..  I am faithful to help you and to deliver you from affliction.  My Word says that many are the afflictions of the righteous, but I deliver the righteous out of them all.

I am trustworthy.  When you trust Me with all of your heart and refuse to lean on your own understanding, and you also acknowledge Me in all your ways, I have promised to direct your path. During these uncertain times caused by this virus crisis, My enemy wants you to doubt that I have a plan, purpose, and path for you.  

The truth is that I not only have a plan, purpose, and path for you, but I also have sent My Holy Spirit to  empower you to fulfill My plan and purpose for you.  Believe this with all of your heart and delight today in My sincere love for you. When you believe this, I will reveal My path to you. 

PSALM 34:19; PROVERBS 3:5-6; PSALM 37:23

Monday, August 31, 2020

SOLID

Your faith during this virus crisis has to be built on a solid substance called hope.  It is easy for your faith to waver during these critical times because most reports over the media are negative. "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1)."

The solid substance of faith is hope that comes from placing all your hope in Me and My promises. Prayer travels a highway to heaven, and that highway is called "Faith."  The "Highway of Faith" is paved with a the solid substance called "Hope."

Today review the promises in My Word and begin to declare those promises out loud.  When you do this, faith will arise. Place your hope in Me and My righteousness. Thank Me today that faith and hope are eternal, and that they will always overcome the negative reports that flood the atmosphere.

HEBREWS 11:1; 1 CORINTHIANS 13:13

Sunday, August 30, 2020

SAFE

This is the question many are asking:  "Is it safe now to go out more after this long period of sheltering?"  The virus crisis is still with you. This is why you need to pray this prayer daily to Me: "Lord, put me in the right place at the right time."

I sent My Holy Spirit to guide and direct you and to show you things to come.  Listen carefully to that still quiet voice within you before you decide where to go and when to go out from your shelter.

I did not cause this virus, but I will use this virus crisis to help you spend more time listening to My voice within you. You are in training for what is ahead.  There will be more persecution of believers in the future. If you will listen and do My commandments, I have promised to bless you when you come in and when you go out.

JOHN 16:13; DEUTERONOMY 28:1, 6

Saturday, August 29, 2020

IDOLS

One of the main idols that existed in the days when I walked on Earth was "religion."  My Jewish people spent hours in the synagogues, but their devotion to keeping the Sabbath by going to synagogue would never qualify them to receive eternal life.

The Pharisees felt that they could earn their way into heaven by doing good works and following the law.  I taught what eternal life is and I prayed that those who lived after I went to heaven would understand what eternal life is all about.

My beloved John recorded My words when I prayed this for all those who one day would believe in Me: "And this is life eternal, that they might know You the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent." If you truly know Me and believe that I died on the cross and was raised again to save you from your sins, and you confessed and turned away from your sins, then you will spend eternity with Me.

JOHN 17:3

Friday, August 28, 2020

STORE

Many are advising people to begin to store up essentials for survival in order to be ready for critical times ahead.  You experienced the shortage of many things when the virus began because people horded essentials.

When I walked on Earth I had just the bare essentials in a bag I carried on My back.  I had confidence that My Father would take care of My needs as long as I desired daily to do His will,

It is prudent to be prepared for emergencies.  Joseph stored grain for the famine that he knew was coming. He stored wisely in order to save people during the famine.  This should be your heart attitude as you face future crises.  My Father is a giver, and My joy fills your heart as you prepare in order to help others.

MATTHEW 5:42; GENESIS 41:46-49; 2 CORINTHIANS 9:7 

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

ASSIGNMENT

When I walked on Earth, I got up to pray a great deal before sunrise.  I needed to talk with My heavenly Father about the assignments He had for me that day.

Each day you have works to do that My Father designed from the foundation of the Earth for you to finish. As you listen carefully to My Spirit and trust Him to speak to you about the next thing you should do or say, you will fulfill your daily assignment.

Your assignment to complete today might just be to call to encourage or to pray with a friend.  Often it is the small things in life that can change a life forever.  Be open to My Spirit today and ask Him to lead and guide you to finish your daily assignments. At the end of My life, I told My Father that I had finished the work He gave Me to do.

MARK 1:35; EPHESIANS 2:10; JOHN 17:4

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

RESTRICTIONS

 I can understand how many are weary of having restrictions on their lives. This virus crisis has restricted people from gathering together, attending their places of worship, and many other restrictions.

It is so easy to complain when things are difficult and restricted. I want you to think about My servant Paul and all that he had to put up with as he went from church to church to help strengthen the brethren. His life was threatened on many occasions and one time he was stoned and left for dead.  

Paul had much to complain about.  Yet, he wrote:"do everything without murmuring or disputing."  Pray daily for My Holy Spirit to help you not to complain.  Paul also wrote that we are to give thanks in everything and for everything.  Spend your days in thanksgiving and you will have little time to complain.

PHILIPPIANS 2:14; EPHESIANS 5:20; 1 THESSALONIANS 5:18


Monday, August 24, 2020

DISSOLVE

 I gave you this word because the word, "dissolve," means to disintegrate or to terminate.  This word also means to liquefy or to make a solution.

Many are praying for this virus to dissolve and loosen its grip on the world. I am the solution to this crisis, and communication with Me during this virus crisis is vital.  Pray for My body, those redeemed by My blood, to repent from going the world's way instead of My way.

The only liquid that will be able to dissolve this crisis is the water of My Word declared out loud in prayer and the power of the water of My Spirit released through My anointing upon those Who believe in Me. 

1 JOHN 5:8; EPHESIANS 5:26; TITUS 3:5

Sunday, August 23, 2020

RESTRAINTS

When chaos and lawlessness reign, it is a sign that people want to be free from all restraints.  My Father put the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the garden as a restraint on Adam and Eve.  He told them that they could eat of every tree in the garden, but they were not to eat of the Tree of Knowledge because if they did they would surely die.

God placed that tree in the garden to give a choice to Adam and Eve.  They could choose to follow the commandment of My Father or they could choose to do what seemed right in their own eyes. They chose to disobey My Father's command and because of that sin entered the world.

If this restraining order had not been given to Adam and Eve, they would never have the choice to obey or disobey My Father.  My Father wanted them to choose to obey.  We have free will today to choose to love Me by obeying My commandments or to disobey Me.  Love is not love unless you have a choice to love.

GENESIS 2:17

Friday, August 21, 2020

REGARD

 It is easy to go through life without regarding what life is all about.  The word, "regard" means to consider or to evaluate.  I have seen how many in your culture today lack purpose.  The questions people ask about life such as, "Who am I? "What am I here for?" and "What is important or not important in life?" are often left unanswered.

When I taught on Earth, I wanted people to know the answers to these questions. I taught about the kingdom, and I wanted them to enter My kingdom.  I knew that if they entered My kingdom by being born of the Spirit, they would know who they are, what they are here for and what is really important in life.

Rejoice today because you know who you are and why you are here.  You are My Father's child who has the same purpose I had when I was on Earth.  I came to Earth to glorify My Father which means to reveal His love and His presence to others.  You are here to glorify Me and My Father to others.  Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify My Father Who is in heaven,

MATTHEW 5:18


Thursday, August 20, 2020

REIGN

The question many are asking just before this election is: "Who will reign as president?" Promotion does not come from the east or the west.  It comes from Me.  I am the One Who places leaders in a land in order to fulfill My purposes.

The prayers of My body on Earth will avail much as believers in Me  humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways.  I will then hear from heaven and heal their land.  

I know that every believer wants righteousness to reign.  Be encouraged today for I am hearing the voice of many today. Rejoice because I am the One Who reigns over the heathen, and I will judge the people righteously.

 2 CHRONICLES 7:14; PSALMS 75:6-7, 47:8, 93:1, 96:10

Monday, August 17, 2020

AWAKE

During the time of this pandemic, I am awakening My church to see the importance of prayer.  When you pray the prayer I gave My disciples (the one you call the Lord's prayer), I told them to pray, "Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in haven."

Prayer is the only avenue that My Father has chosen to change nations, people, and situations on Earth.  Your mandate as a member of the body of Christ is to pray My heaven down to Earth.

I will use this time when it seems that fear is enveloping many non believers to infuse My strength, My power, and My glory into the body of Christ on Earth.  This will only happen as you spend more time  than ever in prayer.  PRAY, PRAY !! One of My last instructions to My disciples was: "Watch and Pray."

MATTHEW 6:10, 26:41; MARK 13:33

Sunday, August 16, 2020

RETURN

The pause that this pandemic has caused in many lives has caused many to anxiously await the day when things will be normal again.  Some say that life in this world will never be the same again.

Such statements could spiral you into a depression.  I want to share the good news with you that will cause you to meet each day, no matter what it may hold, with joy.

You are not a citizen of this world.  You are a citizen of heaven, and you live in My kingdom while you are on Earth.  My kingdom does not change because I am a changeless God.  I am the same yesterday and today, and forever.  Your life is hid with Me in My Father's heart.  Rejoice because even though the world is changing, you can experience My righteousness, peace and joy in My Spirit every day.

COLOSSIANS 3:3; HEBREWS 13:8; ROMANS 14:17

Friday, August 14, 2020

FORWARD

 Sometimes you feel like you just cannot move forward.  It almost feels like there is a wall that you cannot surmount.  It is during those times that you need to ask Me for the gift of faith.  My adversary wants you to be overwhelmed by doubt in yourself and even doubt in Me.

The psalmist David went through times like that when he even doubted if I was still with him.  I was able to dispense My gift of faith to him the minute he turned his eyes from his own battle to Me.  Once he began to worship Me, he forgot about how unworthy he felt to move ahead.

Today build your spirit up by just simply worshiping Me. Sing to Me.  You can sing hymns and make melody in your heart.  Your praise and worship will dispel My enemy's plan to block your spiritual progress.

EPHESIANS 5:18-20

Thursday, August 13, 2020

ORDER

This virus crisis has caused many lives to be out of order.  The routines of going to work and school as usual have been interrupted.  I can put  things in order in your life even during this pandemic. 

I want you to give each day completely into My hands.  My Holy Spirit then can establish your thoughts as you give Him your "To Do List."  There is something very comforting about order.

I want  you to meditate on this promise in PSALM 37:23:  The promise in this Psalm is that your steps will be ordered as you delight in My way.  Spend time each day just thanking Me for ordering your day.

PSALM 37:23; PROVERBS 16:3

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

ADVANTAGE

So many are concerned about the future conditions of the world since this virus crisis came so suddenly and made such an impact on the lives of everyone.  However, because you are trusting Me with your future, you have an advantage over many who are anxious or even fearful about their future.

I am able to give a peace that passes human understanding in the midst of every trial. People want peace of mind now, and I want you to take every opportunity to share how they can embrace this peace.

Pray that every believer will be prepared to share with others the reason for their peace and hope in a world that seems to be falling apart.

JOHN 14:27, 16:33

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

BOUNDARIES

You will hear the phrase, "You must set boundaries," from counselors who are dealing with people who have been bound by certain addictions, abusive actions or who are co-dependent.  Boundaries are important if you want to break certain strongholds (old patterns of thinking) in your mind.

I have created for you boundaries that provide not only a safe place from abusive, addictive behavior.  I have given you the boundaries of My Kingdom on Earth.  This is why I exhorted My disciples to seek first the Kingdom of God and My righteousness and then all your earthly needs will be met.

If you want to destroy addictive, abusive, or co-dependent strongholds in your life, you must put Me first in your everyday life.  When you do, you can live in the boundaries of My Kingdom on Earth which are My righteousness, peace and joy in My Spirit.  Seek Me today with all of your heart.

MATTHEW 6:33

Monday, August 10, 2020

PAVILION

 I have prepared a pavilion that you can hide in when times of trouble come.  It is a secret tabernacle that you can go to when circumstances begin to overwhelm you.  That pavilion is under the shelter of My wings where I dwell.

Whenever you have anxious or fearful thoughts, I want you to take time to enter My pavilion.  You can enter My pavilion simply by acknowledging My presence with you.  I have promised to be with you always, but often you are too busy to recognize My presence with you.

When you come to Me, the strife of tongues that broadcast alarming news will be silenced as you spend time with Me.  Here in this quiet pavilion of My presence, you will be able to hear My voice as My Holy Spirit encourages you to be not afraid.

PSALM 27:5, 31:20

Sunday, August 9, 2020

INHERITANCE

I gave you the word, "Inheritance," today because I want you to realize what your inheritance is.  An inheritance is ownership by virtue of birthright.  This is the definition of an inheritance.

Because you have been born of My Spirit, you are now a joint heir with Me.  Your inheritance includes all heavenly blessings which include the fact that you are without blame and made holy by My righteousness that was freely given to you when I died to forgive you of all your sins.

You have inherited total forgiveness and redemption because I purchased this for you by My shed blood.  This means that you are accepted as one of My beloved.  Rejoice today because you have inherited all the riches in glory that I enjoy.

ROMANS 8:17; EPHESIANS 1:3-6

Saturday, August 8, 2020

DISCIPLINE

 Discipline is a word that few like to hear.  This word is defined as training that develops self-control, character, orderliness, and efficiency.  When I walked on Earth I taught My disciples with the hope that they would develop these attributes of discipline in their lives.

As you know, My disciples had little discipline when I became their teacher.  I was patient and merciful with My disciples because I knew the day would come when they would be disciplined.

It was not until My Holy Spirit empowered them at Pentecost to be effective witnesses in this world that they finally developed discipline in their spiritual growth.  Look at what happened to My disciples after they were empowered.  This should give you great hope. When you allow My Spirit to empower you, you also can be disciplined in your spiritual growth.  Receive My power today.

ACTS 2

Friday, August 7, 2020

ARMIES

 I have legions of angels at My disposal that can be released as you intercede for your nation and the world.  Angels are activated when you give My Word voice.  

The strategy for you and all believers who know the power of prayer is to begin to decree and make declarations from My Word.  My Word never returns void.  It always accomplishes what I send it out to do.

I am calling every believer to labor in prayer for their nation and the world in these critical days.  Pray that My body on Earth will be used as effective vessels of prayer as they use the keys to the kingdom that I have given them to bind demonic powers and to loose My angel armies.

PSALM 103:20; MATTHEW 9:38; ISAIAH 55:11

Thursday, August 6, 2020

BREAK

I want you to pray and break the bondage of fear that is over your nation.  All that My enemy has released through demonstrations, violence, and the virus has caused many to fear.  

I have not given the spirit of fear, but I have given the Spirit of adoption. that will enable people to know My Father. Many of the people who are in fear have broken hearts that have resulted from abandonment, accusations, and physical, emotional, or sexual abuse.

I came to break all bondage to fear and replace that fear with My Spirit of Power, Love and a Sound Mind. Those who are in fear are also confused.  Bind the spirit of fear and curse the fruit of confusion over your nation.  Release the Spirit of adoption, Power, Love and a Sound mind over your nation.

ROMANS 8:15; 2 TIMOTHY 1:7

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

LIST

Many people make "To Do Lists" early in the morning before the day begins when there are many distractions that prevent their"To Do List" from being fulfilled.

There is a list that I want you to consider every morning.  It is not a "To Do List."  It is a "Done List."
Everyone who has received Me as their Lord and Savior will be filled with joy as they review this "Done List."

Here is the "Done List."  Through Me, you have received the wisdom of God. Through Me you have been made acceptable to God because I imparted My righteousness to you.  Through Me you have been set apart to do My Father's will, and through Me you have been ransomed from the penalty for sin. Rejoice today because I have done these things for you. 

1 CORINTHIANS 1:30

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

NETWORK

During this virus crisis, many people are networking to find jobs and other ways of meeting their needs.
There are many search engines on computers that people can use to help them.

When I walked on Earth, we had no computers, social media, or any of the technical advantages that you have in your age.  I had to depend solely on the instructions that My Father gave Me as I prayed to Him before daylight every morning.

My Holy Spirit can guide you the same way I was guided. When you ask for the help of My Holy Spirit, He will be able to help you with whatever need you may have.  He is the "Supreme Net worker."

JOHN 16:13

Monday, August 3, 2020

BEGINNING

I died to give those in the world a chance to have a new beginning.  I told Nicodemus that he must be born again in order to see or enter My Kingdom.  He did not understand what I meant.

Multitudes of people who have received Me as their Lord and Savior do understand what it means to be born of the Spirit.  Revival is now taking place in many areas in your country.  Pray for many more souls to be born again.

People Who have been born again by My Spirit have a new beginning that will never end.  They have a fresh start and a purpose for life that will last for all eternity. 

JOHN 3:5-21

Sunday, August 2, 2020

SERVANT

I was with My disciples and I said this to them, "Henceforth I call you not servants, for the servant does not know what his lord does, but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known unto you (John 15:15)."

I shared these words with My disciples at My last Passover celebration with them.  I then told them that I had "chosen them to go and bring forth fruit, and that their fruit should remain that whatsoever they asked of the Father in My name, He may give it to them (John 15:16)."

I have chosen you to be alive at this time when it seems like the world is falling apart. I want you also to go and bring forth fruit that will remain. I want you to speak the truth of My gospel to many.

JOHN 15:15-17

Saturday, August 1, 2020

CARE TAKER

There are many today crying out for help because of the challenges they face during this virus crisis. 

Those who believe in Me have the privilege of releasing all their cares to Me because they trust Me to help them, and they know that I care for them.

Pray for those you know who do not know where to turn to for help during these trying times. When they believe and receive Me as their Lord and Savior, I become their "Care Taker," Who can unburden them from all their cares.

1 PETER 5:7

Friday, July 31, 2020

REQUIRE

The prophet Micah spoke about what My Father requires of a person.  He said, "He has shown you, O man, what is good, and what does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God (Micah 6:8).

I came to make it possible for people to receive Me into their hearts so that I can work through them to help them to be able to do justly, love mercy, and to walk humbly with Me.

This pandemic has caused people all over the world to do without many worldly pleasures.  The distractions that have taken so many away from any thought of Me and my purpose for them on earth.have become less.  This pandemic is causing those who believe in Me to seek Me and require Me as their greatest need. When you seek first My kingdom, then I will meet your needs.

MICAH 6:8; PHILIPPIANS 2:13; PSALM 24:6

Thursday, July 30, 2020

SECURE

One of the fruits of this virus crisis that many are experiencing is insecurity.  Many have lost their jobs, and the security of being paid a regular salary at a future job is not guaranteed. 

As you venture to places that have just reopened, you ask the question:"Is this a secure place where I will not be exposed to this virus?"  The inability to make plans for the future also causes you to feel insecure.

When those feelings of insecurity invade your thought life, fear can easily take over your emotions.  I have provided a secure place for you to dwell.  Remember you are in My Kingdom on Earth, and you are a citizen of heaven.  Rejoice because you are hid with Me in My Father's heart. This truth will help you feel secure.

COLOSSIANS 3:3

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

CONDEMN

I did not come into the world to condemn the world, but to offer people a way their sins can be forgiven. I took upon Myself the sins of the whole world so that every person who believes in Me can be forgiven of their sins and restored to a right relationship with My Father.

Condemning thoughts do not come from Me.  They come from My adversary who wants people to be imprisoned by condemnation.  Everyone on Earth sins and falls short of My Father's glory. 

Be honest with Me and never try to cover your own sins through lies.  Bring to My light every sin through confessing your sins to Me. Then receive My forgiveness.  If your own heart condemns you for past sins, recognize that I am greater than your heart.  Forgive yourself and refuse enter the prison of self-condemnation.

JOHN 3:16-17; 1 JOHN 3:20

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

RUSH//REVELATION

People in your age have been in such a rush.  Most everyone wants things done instantly.  You can even receive packages now the next day after you place an order.  I have not caused this virus crisis, but I am using this crisis to slow people down.

No one can truly appreciate the beauty of My earth if they are in such a rush to make the next appointment or to go to the next event. Paul wrote that My Father has revealed Himself to the world through the things He made.  He wrote that all of nature shouts the existence of the Godhead (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), so no one has an excuse not to believe in Me. 

Pray for those who do not believe in Me to recognize the revelation of My presence in all of nature. Pray that they then will be receptive to  reading and receiving My full revelation in My Word.

ROMANS 1:19-20

Monday, July 27, 2020

ENCOUNTER

I had many encounters with people when I walked around the Galilee and taught in the synagogues.  The main purpose of every encounter I had was to reveal the power, authority, and character of My heavenly Father.

Your encounters with many people has been limited during this virus crisis.  This is why I want you to see every encounter as a divine appointment to share My love and good news with them.

Every person you meet is going through the same virus crisis that you are experiencing.  Share with them how I am helping and strengthening you day by day to get through this crisis.

2 CORINTHIANS 1:3-4


Sunday, July 26, 2020

TOUCH

I created human beings to love being touched by others.  When I walked along the Galilee, I touched those who came to Me.  I even gave a second touch to a blind man who came to Me for healing. 

During this virus crisis, so many people are missing being physically hugged by their friends. My desire is to touch those who are lonely and feel forsaken or abandoned.  I am able to touch many troubled hearts who are fearful and anxious about the world's situation now.

My prayer is that you will lift in prayer those who you know are totally isolated even from their families at this time.  Pray that My presence would be so real to them that they will feel My comfort. In My presence is fullness of joy, and My joy will strengthen them to get through these times.

MARK 8:22-25


Saturday, July 25, 2020

RELIGION

The constitution of your nation guarantees freedom of religion.  Now that many churches are closed because of the worldwide virus crisis, I want you to discover how religion can prevent you from having an intimate relationship with Me.

I was against the religious leaders when I walked on Earth because they felt that by observing their traditions and laws they were in right standing with My Father in heaven. No one is made righteous by keeping the law. Only by grace through faith in Me can a person be made righteous.

True Christianity is not a religion.  It is an intimate relationship with My heavenly Father that can only occur when a person repents from their sins and believes and trusts in Me as their Lord and Savior. Pray for those you know who believe that good deeds can save them.

EPHESIANS 2:8-9
 

Friday, July 24, 2020

FALL

The relationship My Father had with mankind was broken when Adam and Eve disobeyed Him.  Ever since the Fall, people have fallen for the lies of My enemy.  Many have believed the lie that I am not a loving God. 

The truth is that My Father so loved the world that He sent Me to restore mankind to My Father.  I paid the penalty for your sins, and now because you have believed in and received Me as your Lord and Savior, you can enjoy an eternal relationship with Me and My Father.

I also sent My Holy Spirit to help keep you from falling from fellowship with Me. Daily I stoop down to be face to face with you. I have my hands outstretched to catch you before you fall just like a loving father trains his little one to walk.  Keep walking towards Me daily and I will order your steps.

JOHN 3:16-17 ;PSALM 37:23

Thursday, July 23, 2020

RESIDENCE

When I told My disciples that I was going to prepare a place for them, they did not understand what I meant.  I told them that where I was going they also would be able to be there.  I told them that I would come again to receive them.

I then told them that they knew where I was going and that they also knew the way.  Thomas, exclaimed, "Lord, we know not where you are going; and how can we know the way?" I replied, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me."

This statement has blocked many from coming to Me because they feel this way is so exclusive. However, the truth is that there is no other way to take up your residence in heaven except that you come to know My Father through Me.  Pray for those who have no idea that I desire for them to reside with Me forever.

JOHN 14:1-6


Tuesday, July 21, 2020

ALMOST

I have heard you say that you almost did something or said something and if you had done or said that something, you would have regretted it.

During this virus crisis, it is so important that you hear the gentle voice of My Holy Spirit.  I sent My Spirit to lead and guide you day by day.  When you are listening to that still small voice within, you will be spared from making the wrong decisions and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I want you daily to ask Me for wisdom whether or not you should go certain places or say certain things. My enemy will send you many thoughts that are negative and contrary to My Word.  Refuse to speak those words out loud and also commit yourself to listen and obey the voice of My Spirit.

JOHN 16:13

Monday, July 20, 2020

BOUNDARIES

I have always set boundaries.  You see this in Deuteronomy 28 when the blessings and curses were stated.  I died on the tree to deliver you from every curse.  I set the boundaries of the ten commandments for your benefit.

Now you are experiencing boundaries that are being applied worldwide to civilization because of the virus crisis.  I set a boundary when I taught the Sermon on the Mount. I said, "Take no thought for tomorrow; for tomorrow will take thought for the things of itself.  Sufficient to the day is the evil thereof."

You are living in evil times, but I have set a boundary around each of your days.  That boundary has always been there, but you just did not realize this.  You go to sleep at night and you wake up to a new day. I want you to thank Me every morning for the new day, and say, "This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice in it."

MATTHEW 6:34; PSALM 118:24

Sunday, July 19, 2020

THOUGHTFULNESS

When signs of this virus continue to increase, it is easy for you to have your thoughts consumed with the "What if's."  What if I get this virus?  What if I never am employed again? What if my life  will always be restricted by certain mandates?

I would encourage you today not to play the "WHAT IF GAME" This is the game that My adversary, the devil, wants you to play over and over again in your thought life.

Instead of playing the "WHAT IF GAME," I want you to begin to think about others and to pray for others.  The questions I want you to ask are, "Is there anyone that I can pray for today?"  "Is there anyone who I can send a note of encouragement to today?"  When your thoughts are filled with ways to express thoughtfulness, you will break the endless cycle of self-centered thoughts.

JOHN 13:34

Saturday, July 18, 2020

ROLL

This virus crisis seems to keep rolling along like an uncontrolled train.  However, I do not want you to be discouraged because I am the conductor of the train.  I am in control.  I am sovereign which means I am above all and over all.

I want you to trust Me in this crisis.  I do not want you to be in fear or to be burdened by the enormity of this crisis.  I want you to roll every burden that you have upon  Me. I want you to pray with faith believing that I am hearing not only your prayers, but the prayers of My beloved throughout the world.

I have chosen to use the vehicle of prayer to cause Me to intervene in the affairs of men.  Whenever My people cry out to Me, I stand ready to deliver.  Believe this and keep crying out to Me.

MATTHEW 11:28-30; PSALM 107

Friday, July 17, 2020

PERIOD

The whole world is experiencing a strange period in history.  Most everyone would like to put a period to signify the end of this virus crisis.  Not knowing what the next day will bring is very disturbing.

Instead of anxiously awaiting the end of this crisis, I want you to use each day as an opportunity to do kingdom work.  Kingdom work is simply sharing My peace, joy, and love with others and, of course, sharing with others how they can enter into My kingdom.

When I taught My disciples, I told them to take no thought for tomorrow for tomorrow will take thought for the things of itself.  Sufficient to the day is the evil thereof.  During this period, I want you to put a period at the end of each day, and believe that I will take care of all of your tomorrows.

MATTHEW 6:34

Thursday, July 16, 2020

MANDATE

I gave you this word this morning because it is essential that all who trust and believe in Me know what their mandate is at this time in the history of the world.  A mandate is a command given by a higher authority or an assignment that must be fulfilled.

Each person who is filled with My Spirit has a special mandate.  I gave you your mandate just recently.  You found it in psalms and it was not just for you, but also for those who are above seventy years of age.

David wrote, "Now also when I am old and gray-headed, O God, forsake me not; until I have shown Your strength to this generation, and Your power to everyone who is to come."  I ask all those who read this to ask Me to reveal their personal mandate to them.  They all were born for such a time as this.

PSALM 71:18; ESTHER 4:14

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

SING

You have to be intentional to lift your soul up to Me during this virus crisis.  Listening to negative news will discourage you.  My beloved David learned how to lift His soul up to Me.  He sang songs.

One of the secrets to staying filled with My Spirit is to sing hymns and spiritual songs.  When you do this daily, you will be making melody in your heart, and your ears will be closed to My enemy. 

The psalms in the Bible are meant to be put to music.  The psalms of ascent are especially uplifting.  Those begin at Psalm 120 and include the next fourteen psalms.  If you do not know a tune to these psalms, then create one.  Before you know it, you will be rejoicing and praising Me.

PSALM 86:4; EPHESIANS 5:18-19


Tuesday, July 14, 2020

REVOLUTION/RESOLUTION

When you look at the news, you could easily become fearful, and that is exactly what those who want to have revolution in your country desire.  Fear is  always the frontal attack of My enemy. 

When the angel announced My birth to  the shepherds in the fields, the message was: "Fear Not, for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy that shall be to all people."

I want you to resolve to think about My good news instead of watching hours of news coverage of the pandemic.  Yes, you can have great joy in the midst of the trials you may be going through during this pandemic.  Resolve every day to declare, "This is the day the Lord has made.  I will rejoice and be glad in it."  When you resolve not to be fearful, My peace will flood your heart and your soul.

LUKE 2:10; PSALM 118:24

Monday, July 13, 2020

REVIEW

The key to having good grades in school is to review the notes you took in class as you listened to the lecturer.  You are in the classroom of life.  The key to living a life that glorifies Me is to review My Word and carefully listen to My Holy Spirit Who is the "Great Teacher."

Many people read My Word, and they know all the accounts and principals that are recorded in My Word.  However, they are unable to apply those lessons and principals to their lives because they lack understanding.

Today as you open your Bible, let My Spirit narrate My Word.  Faith comes by hearing and hearing by My Word.  My Spirit will be able to  translate My Word to you in such a way that you will grow in faith and you will be changed from glory to glory to be more like Me.

ROMANS 10:17; 2 CORINTHIANS 3:18


Sunday, July 12, 2020

TARGET

All kinds of prophesies and dreams are being revealed to many who are serious about interceding for your nation. For your prayers to be effective during this time, you need to target your prayers on laborers who are sharing the gospel and on opportunities for you to share the gospel today and every day.

Paul wrote Timothy that perilous times were coming, but what did Timothy do with that letter from Paul?  He evangelized.  He spoke the true gospel without fear.  Predictions of perilous times are timeless.  History reveals that perilous times come and go. 

Your response to whatever is predicted should be to glorify Me and to share My good news with others. as the moment presents itself. Today is the day of salvation.

2 TIMOTHY 3:1; MATTHEW 9:38

Saturday, July 11, 2020

GUARD

I want you to guard the gates of your mind.  What you hear, what you see, and what you say are all very important at this time in the history of your country and also in the world. 

The frontal attack of My enemy is always fear, and he uses the gates to your mind to invade your thoughts with fear.  Fear paralyzes you so that My enemy can do further damage to your soul.

When you spend endless hours listening to the news, watching trauma and violence on your computer or phone, your mind can be overwhelmed with fearful thoughts and  your emotions will spin into a cycle of depression and discouragement. When you speak negative words, you also will set a dark atmosphere that My enemy loves to invade. Stay in My Word, meditate on My Word, and speak My Word, and I will give you My thoughts.

MARK 4:40


Thursday, July 9, 2020

SIMPLE

I had a very simple life when I walked on Earth. My mode of transportation was usually my feet.  Sometimes, however, I would be able to ride on a donkey.

I taught in the synagogues around the Galilee, and I attended all the feasts in Jerusalem when I was an adult.  There were few distractions.

This virus crisis has forced many to keep life simple.  Your entertainment is conveyed now by phone or by your computer.  Travel by car has also been limited.  My prayer is that less distractions in your life will encourage you to spend more quality time with Me by praying and reading My Word.  I can offer you so much more than the world has to offer.

MATTHEW 4:23

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

ORIGINAL

People pay a great deal for original paintings by famous painters.  When you look at a sunrise and a sunset, you see the beauty of Earth that many artists have put on canvas, and all this beauty originated with Me.

It was through My Word that all was created that is created, and this beauty was created for your pleasure. During this virus crisis when you may have to shelter in place, I encourage you to look outside your window or door and enjoy the brushstrokes of sunrise and sunset.

If you can, step out side to listen for the symphony I created to be background music for your enjoyment.  I make the mornings and the evenings to rejoice.  Join the birds and other creatures as they give praises to Me.

COLOSSIANS 1:16; PSALM 65:8

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

WILLING

Sometimes I will ask you to do things that you really do not want to do.  I appreciate the fact that you respond to these requests with a willing heart.

What I was asked by My Father to do in order to offer salvation to the world caused Me to agonize in the garden.  I asked My Father to take that cup of suffering from Me, but I was willing to do His will in spite of what I knew I would face when I bore all the sins of the world on the cross.

Every day I have things in My kingdom that I want you to accomplish.  Ask My Holy Spirit to help you have a willing heart to do My will whatever it may be that day.  Then listen to that still, small voice of My Holy Spirit within you as He tells you the next thing to do. When you do this, you will have a fruitful day.

MATTHEW 26:39

Monday, July 6, 2020

COUNT-DOWNS

Excited children sometimes begin the count-down until Christmas way before the advent season begins.  When I was a child, we had a count-down in my home.  The count-down started 50 days before Pentecost.  We counted the days from the Feast of  First Fruits until Pentecost.

So many all over the world are counting down the days before there will be some relief from the virus crisis.  People are hoping that soon this crisis will be over, but no one really even knows if this crisis will ever end.

Rather than counting down the days with the hope of a final end to this crisis, I want you to count upward instead of counting down.  I want you to use each day as an opportunity to draw closer to Me. When you keep your focus on Me rather than the circumstances, each day will not be wasted. In My presence is fullness of joy and in My right hand are pleasures forever more.

LEVITICUS 23:15; PSALM 16:11

Sunday, July 5, 2020

FREEDOM

Your Declaration of Independence guaranteed your right to live free lives in your country.  I made My own declaration of freedom to My disciples when I said, "If you continue in my Word, then are you My disciples indeed; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

The way to freedom both now and for all eternity is to abide, hold fast, and continue in My Word.
I am the living Word Who came to set you free from all bondage to sin.  If you hear My Word, hide My Word in your heart, and heed My Word, you will be able to experience freedom every day.

True freedom can only be achieved through living out the truths in My Word.  Thank My Father for sending Me to set you free from bondage to sin.  Ask My Holy Spirit to help you not only to know My Word, but also to understand My Word.  When this is your constant prayer before you read My Word, you will have the wisdom to stay free every day of your life.

JOHN 8:31-32

Saturday, July 4, 2020

TRUMPET

There needs to be a trumpet sound of truth throughout your land on this day that you celebrate the founding of your nation.  Your declaration of independence was founded on the truths in My Word.

I want you to pray that there will be many who will speak the truths of My Word in your nation.  Pray for My Spirit of truth to resound like a trumpet throughout your land.

Your enemy is the father of lies.  Bind those lying spirits who are spreading lies about how your nation was founded.  Bind those spirits of destruction who have the assignment to destroy the history of your land and every vestige of truth in your land.  Release My Spirit of truth to be spoken from the leaders in your nation.  The declaration of My truths over your nation will establish freedom in your land.

JOHN 8:31-32

Friday, July 3, 2020

FOUNDATIONS

Paul warned Timothy that in the last days perilous times would come.  Paul described how the moral character of many in the last days would be non-existent.  He said people would be lovers of their own selves and lovers of pleasure more than lovers of Me.

You are seeing demonstrations of the destruction of the foundations of your nation. My Word says, "If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? (Psalm 11:3)" 

As you celebrate the founding of your nation, pray that the foundations will be restored.  Your nation was founded on the principles found in My Word.  Pray for My body in your nation to humble themselves and pray and seek Me with all of their hearts and repent and turn from their selfish, sinful ways.  Then I will heal your land.

2 TIMOTHY 3:1-5; PSALM 11:3; 2 CHRONICLES 7:14

Thursday, July 2, 2020

ROUTINES

This pandemic has caused a pause in many of our usual routines of life. There is something comfortable about routines.  We have certain days to do certain things.  As many shelter in place, the days of the week often seem the same.

Some people are now able to resume their jobs and their usual routines, but things are definitely not like they used to be.  This pause can be beneficial if you use this pause to draw close to Me.

David, My beloved psalmist, recorded many pauses in his routines of life. One of those pauses occurred when David returned home to find his home burned to the ground and his family missing. He could have lost all hope. However, David learned to encourage himself in Me during distressful pauses in his life.  You can have a pause that refreshes even in the midst of this pandemic when you draw close to Me by praising Me.

1 SAMUEL 30:1-6 

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

ENEMIES

Some have called the virus in the pandemic the" Hidden Enemy."  This virus is something that you cannot see, but you know it is all around you. Your constant prayer is that you and all you love will be protected from this deadly virus.

Few people realize, however, that we have other hidden enemies all around us, and they can be just as deadly as this virus.  Satan and his demonic armies are in the air around us.  My Word says that Satan is the prince and power of the air.

Knowing these facts could tempt you to pull the covers up over your head every day and vow never to go outside again.  The good news is that you do not have to fear these silent foes if you have given your life to Me.  Surrender every day to Me, and I will defend you against every foe.

EPHESIANS 2:2


Tuesday, June 30, 2020

AMUSEMENT

 Amusements are forms of entertainment.  Now that amusement parks and beaches are open, people are flocking to these places even though the virus crisis is still present.  It is human to seek forms of amusement.

The fleshly part of you will always seek amusements to please and satisfy your five senses, but amusements only give temporary pleasure and satisfaction. Paul wrote Timothy that in the last days people would be lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God.

The pleasure I have to offer you is fullness of joy and pleasures that will satisfy you both now and for all eternity.  You will receive lasting satisfaction and the very path to a fruitful life when you spend time in My presence.

2 TIMOTHY 3:4; PSALM 16:11





Monday, June 29, 2020

LOW

This has been a low time for so many who have lost their jobs or loved ones because of this pandemic.  My prayer always is that during the low times in your life, you will allow Me to draw you upward into My presence

I have promised that if you will draw near to Me, I will draw near to you.  I know when you experience much loss in your life, that you often feel like you cannot go forward.  When those times come, I want you to pour out your fears and even your complaints to Me.

I have sent My comforter, My Holy Spirit, to you, and He is waiting to embrace you with the warmth of My love.  I am the glory and lifter of your head, and I want you to allow Me right now to not only lift your head, but also to lift away the burden you are carrying.

JAMES 4:8; PSALM 3:3

.

Sunday, June 28, 2020

EXCELLENT

When you got an A+ in school, you knew that you had done an excellent job of studying.  You can be thankful that I do not grade you on your spiritual walk with Me.  It also will give you great comfort to know that you have a companion Who will help you achieve excellence in all your endeavors.

When you accepted Me as your Lord and Savior, My Holy Spirit came to dwell within you.  He came to set you free from any bondage that would hold you back from living a life of excellence.  Once My Holy Spirit invaded the lives of My disciples, their endeavors to share My gospel became excellent.

I want you  to have an A+ in glorifying Me (making My presence known) on Earth.  This is only possible as you yield to My excellent Spirit within you.  Daily submit your whole being (body, soul, and spirit) to My Holy Spirit, and He will work within you both the will and the power to do My good pleasure day by day.

JOHN 14:26; PHILIPPIANS 2:13


Friday, June 26, 2020

DOWN DAYS

The emotional part of your being is extremely vulnerable to My adversary.  He loves to attack you on the feeling level.  Most everyone is affected by how they feel each day.  Sometimes you feel down, and instead of turning to Me, you allow My enemy to take advantage of you.

On those down days, I want you to sing songs to Me or listen to praise music.  Then I can dress you with the garment of praise that will lift the spirit of heaviness off of you.  This will take a determined effort on your part, since the last think you feel like doing is praising Me.

I want you to do what My servant David did when he had down days, and he had many of them. First he remembered all the times I helped him in the past.  Then he began to sing songs of praise.  Follow these guide lines the next time you have a down day, and you will enter My joy and peace.

ISAIAH 61:3

Thursday, June 25, 2020

DISTANT

Some people who do not know Me, call Me the "Man Upstairs."  At least they get part of that statement correct.  I am a man, but I also am God in the flesh.

Many false religions and cults are willing to say that I was a good teacher, but they deny My divinity.  My Father sent Me to walk among you so that I could become the perfect intercessor for you.

As a man, I was touched with the feelings of your weaknesses. When I died on the tree, I felt every bodily pain, every emotional torment, and every mental anguish that a person can feel.  I am not distant. I came to experience all you experience with one exception.  I had no lusts.  Come to Me daily with your pain and allow Me to intercede for you.

HEBREWS 4:15

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

PLACE

The virus crisis you are experiencing now has caused many places of worship to temporarily close their doors. Places of worship are very important because My beloved have a chance to fellowship, praise, give thanks, and worship Me together.

There are many countries in the world where believers have to meet in secret because of the persecution in those countries.  My disciples often had to meet in secret because of the persecution they experienced.

Remember My promise, "Where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them."  I want to exhort you more than ever to meet with just a few to pray in agreement for a spiritual awakening in your nation, and also to pray for all those who are suffering because of this virus crisis.  I will always be present as you gather to pray.

MATTHEW 18:18-20

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

OPINIONS

When I walked on Earth, people had different opinions about Me.  The religious leaders said that I was a blasphemer. Others thought I was Elijah.  When I asked Peter what his opinion of Me was, he had the right answer.

Peter said, "You are the Christ, the son of the living God."  I told Peter that upon this rock I would build My church.  I was not saying that Peter would be the rock that I would build My church upon.  I was saying that My church would be built upon his confession, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

True believers can express the same opinion of Me that Peter declared.  When you truly believe that I am the Christ, the Son of the Living God, and you accept Me as your Lord and Savior, it should not matter any longer what opinions others have of you.  What matters is the opinion My heavenly Father and I have of you.  You are My Father's precious child and you are My beloved one.

MATTHEW 16:13-19

Monday, June 22, 2020

INSPIRATION

This virus crisis has changed the routines of life for many.  The daily jobs, shopping, appointments, are not the same as in the past.  During this time when there have been so many changes in your life, you hunger for inspiration. 

When you looked up this word, "inspiration,"you discovered that it is very appropriate for these days you are experiencing.  The first definition is to draw breath to fill the lungs.  Those who have been hospitalized with the virus are having difficulty drawing breath. Pray for them.

Another definition for inspiration is a divine influence upon human beings.  My Word was inspired by My Holy Spirit. As you read My Word, ask My Holy Spirit to help lead you to the truths that will divinely influence you and then pass those truths to others who desperately need inspiration.

JOHN 16:13


Sunday, June 21, 2020

GIFTS

You just celebrated Father's Day, and many fathers received gifts and cards.  My heavenly Father gave you to Me as a gift.  Your expressions of love to My heavenly Father are so appreciated.

I have heard you sing the song, "You are a Good, Good Father."  This song gives Me great joy because I came to Earth to reveal how good My Father in heaven is.  I was able to display His mercy and healing power to the sick and His delivering power to those who were oppressed.

There are many on Earth Who have difficulty believing that My Father is good because of all the turmoil that exists in this world.  You have the opportunity today to pray for those who have been unable to receive both My love and the love of My Father because they did not experience love from their earthly fathers.  I came to heal their hearts.  Lift their hearts up to Me in prayer today.

JAMES 1:17

Saturday, June 20, 2020

DRAMA

My Word is full of dramas that are far more interesting than anything you could see on your I phone, computer, TV,  stage or in a movie. I am the lead actor in all of these dramas, and the script for all of these dramas were written by men who were inspired by My Holy Spirit.

It is so easy for your Bible reading to become just a duty you perform every day rather than a delight.
When you open your Bible to read, I want you to ask the author (My Holy Spirit) to interpret the words and the dramas in the Bible to you.  I sent My Spirit to lead and guide you into all truth.

It is knowing the truth and living the truth that will set you free from bondage.  I am watching the drama of your life unfold, and I delight to see you seeking the truths that are revealed in every drama recorded in My Word.

JOHN 16:13; 8:31-32

Friday, June 19, 2020

CHOICES

There are so many choices people have to make throughout their lives.  In fact, your life is the result of the choices you have made. 

The wrong choices you have made in the past do not define who you are now.  Before you were going My way and seeking My wisdom, you made choices that were not wise. 

Now that you are desiring to walk daily in the power of My Spirit, I will be able to direct your choices.  Of course, the consequences of the wrong choices you made in the past are still present.  However, I can restore the years the locusts have eaten and redeem the mistakes of the past.
These truths should give you great hope for your future.

JOEL 2:25

Thursday, June 18, 2020

PIERCE

The fishermen left their nets immediately to follow Me. When we made eye to eye contact, they knew I was their long awaited Messiah. My eyes pierced their hearts.

My eyes are like laser beams that reveal everything about the hearts of people. Even though I left My kingly glory to come and live among people on Earth, the glory light of My Father shined through My eyes.

My Father commanded the light to shine out of darkness into your heart to give the the light of the knowledge of His glory in My very face.  Even though you are an earthen vessel, the light of My Father's glory can shine through your eyes.  Let your light so shine before people today so that they might see your good works and glorify My Father in heaven

2 CORINTHIANS 4:6; MATTHEW 5:16

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

TUNE

You are an instrument that I have created to glorify Me in what you say and what you do.  Just as an instrument needs to be tuned before it makes sounds that are melodious, I want you to allow My Spirit to tune you.

The process of tuning you takes time.  My Spirit has the assignment to conform you to My image. However, you need to yield to My Spirit daily and cooperate with Him as He fulfills this assignment.

When you are out of tune, you revert back to operating in your flesh.  When this happens you will say and do things that are not edifying.  Depend upon My Spirit today to order your conversation aright and also to lead and guide you throughout the day.

ROMANS 8:29, 12:2; PSALM 50:23

Monday, June 15, 2020

TRYING

I understand how you have recently had many trying days.  Trying days have been experienced by multitudes of people during this worldwide virus crisis.

One of the ways to get through trying days is to quit trying.  Quit trying with your own self-effort to make these days less difficult.  Peace of mind and heart can only be received when you release your day to Me.  It is best to do this early in the morning before things get busy.

I want you to surrender your day, your will, your way, your emotions, your family and your entire self (body, soul, and spirit) to Me in the morning.  Then trust Me to get you through trying days.

JOHN 14:27




Sunday, June 14, 2020

REFRESH

When your computer is not responding, you have to refresh it by turning it off and turning it back on again.  This usually works.  Your mind works like a computer.

Sometimes you just need to unplug your mind and get a fresh start.  My enemy cannot read your mind, but he can send untruthful, negative thoughts to your mind.  If you express those thoughts verbally, you can say things that you wished you had not said.

Words can edify or tear down. When you are overwhelmed with negative thoughts about someone or some circumstance, it is time to refresh your mind by staying your mind on Me. Take those negative thoughts captive and give them to Me. Then I will be able to bring peace to your mind once again.

ISAIAH 26:3; 2 CORINTHIANS 10:5

Saturday, June 13, 2020

CLARITY

As you read My Word, I want you to have clarity as you read it.  I sent My Holy Spirit to be your teacher after I left earth to be with My Father.

As you depend upon My Spirit  to give you clarity of mind and heart when you read My Word, you will be able to apply My Word to your daily life. 

My Word is living and it is powerful.  Only My Word has the power to divide your soul and spirit. My Word can discern the thoughts in the mind part of your soul and the very intents of your heart in your spirit.

HEBREWS 4:12

Friday, June 12, 2020

TIMELESS

It seems like one day blends into another during this virus crisis.  Many are praying that there will be an end to this soon, but reports are not very positive.

I live in eternity where there is no time or space.  A thousand years is like a day to Me.  The day will come when there will be an end of time.  People will no longer be trying to make appointments on time or trying to schedule their lives according to time.

Today I want you to schedule your day with the help of My Spirit. Trusting My Spirit to lead you without looking at your watch constantly will be an exercise in trust that I want you to experience.  My Spirit will be able to remind you of your daily appointments, and when you spend time with Me in the morning, My Spirit will see to it that you accomplish what I want you to do today.

2 PETER 3:8

Thursday, June 11, 2020

ACCUSATIONS

My adversary always uses the tongues of others to accuse you and all believers.  My Word says that Satan is the "accuser of the brethren."  You are living in a day when there will be many false accusations against you.

I want you to be at peace when this happens.  After I was resurrected, I gave My disciples the priestly role of being able to totally forgive the sins of others.  I breathed into them My Holy Spirit, and then I said to them, "Whose soever sins you remit, they are remitted unto them, and whose soever sins you retain, they are retained (John 20:21)."

The way to silence the accuser is to totally forgive the person who has accused you.  The ability to forgive others totally was given to the disciples on that day I breathed My Spirit into them.  I told them that I  was sending them to do the same thing I did.  What was that thing?  I came to forgive the world of their sins.  You have this power within you right now.  You are called to forgive others even as I have forgiven you. This means that you do not want your accusers to suffer for their sins.

REVELATION 12:10; JOHN 20:19-23; EPHESIANS 4:32

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

AGE

When I observe you and others who are about to finish their journey on Earth, I think about Moses and how his ministry did not begin until he was 80 years old.  Abraham was 100 when he had Isaac, the son of promise.

When you know your calling and are renewing your mind daily in My Word,  the last years of your journey will be more fruitful than ever in My kingdom.  People who daily want to do My will are not limited by their age.

Maturity in the Spirit has nothing to do with what age you are.  The most mature believers are those who depend the most upon My Holy Spirit to lead, teach, and bring all things that I ever did to their remembrance.  Today, view this day as your opportunity to become more dependent upon My Holy Spirit Who can keep you forever young.

ROMANS 12:2; JOHN 14:26.

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

FALL

Ever since the fall of man, people have been subject to falling into sin.  The secret to not falling into sin is to not allow your own lusts to lead you into sin.  If you open the door of your mind to the lust of the eye (vain imaginations that lead to greed and covetousness) you will sin if you do not take that such thoughts captive immediately.  Do not allow the devil to build this stronghold in your mind.

It is no sin to have lusts because we were born with them after the Fall.  However, it is a sin to not take our thoughts captive to Jesus when we are tempted by seducing spirits. Seeking to satisfy our five senses in an indulgent, addictive way like overeating is another lust that we can give in to.  Again, take those tempting thoughts captive and give them to Jesus.

Thinking that we can handle things ourselves without the help of others or of God is pride.  We open the door to the lust of pride when we get into strife or are jealous of another.  Humble yourself today and ask Jesus to do battle for you whenever you are tempted.  Then the victory will be ours and the battle will be the Lord's.

JAMES 1:13-14; 1 JOHN 2:15-16; 2 CORINTHIANS 10:3-6





Monday, June 8, 2020

SUBSTANCE

"Now faith is the substance of  things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1)."  This is a truth from My Word that has relevant meaning for the times that you live in today.  You cannot see faith or hope just as you cannot see the corona virus, but you know they are present.

The substance of faith is hope, and that substance is real.  It is substance you can see.  Hope is the serene, confident expectation of good.  The only way you can see and receive the hope that will stabilize your emotions during these turbulent times is to abide in My Word. 

The highway into My throne room is called "Faith," and that highway is paved with this real substance called hope.  I want your highway of faith today to be paved with My promises that are found in My Word.  Fill your mind with My promises, and your faith will be solid, and hope will anchor your emotions.

HEBREWS 11:1; ROMANS 10:17

Sunday, June 7, 2020

SUBSCRIBE

You have a multitude of things to subscribe to such as TV programs, magazines, newspapers, and the internet. My Word says that in the last days, men will be ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Knowledge is at your fingertips now through the internet.

My question is,  "What are you subscribing to?"  My exhortation to you today is to spend time reading and receiving knowledge from something that you do not have to subscribe to.  You do not have to subscribe to My Word. The knowledge and wisdom from My Word is at your finger tips daily.

My Word is current and speaks to every problem you may be having today.  Take time daily to read My Word and allow the knowledge and wisdom that will set you free from every bondage to be your daily first choice for reading.

2 TIMOTHY 3:7; ROMANS 11:33

Saturday, June 6, 2020

SHAKING

Earthquakes will be more numerous as the days draw close to the end of the age.  I do not want you to be shaken when the earth seems to be reeling.  I want you to be shaking with the power of My Spirit.

I had prepared My disciples to face the persecution that lay ahead of them after I ascended.  After My disciples received the power of My Spirit  they gathered to pray and one time when they were gathered, the whole place was shaken by My Holy Spirit power. 

Pray for that same Spirit power to come upon those who believe in Me.  It is the power of My Spirit that will usher in this last harvest before I come to receive My bride.  Submit yourself daily to My Spirit and ask for a fresh anointing so that others will see and feel My presence when you are with them.

ACTS 4:29-31

Friday, June 5, 2020

ANCHOR

The waves of adversity are pounding against your country at this time,  In fact, I see the turmoil all over the world.  Nothing goes past My sight. 

When troubling times come, it is easy to be disheartened and to begin to doubt that I am in control.  Let Me assure you that I am in control.  The writer of Hebrews compares hope as an anchor for the soul. Sometimes you feel you are going to be submerged by these waves of adversity, but I want you to throw out your anchor of hope.

The hope I am speaking of is not wishful thinking.  The hope I want you to have is hope in Me. I am your hope. Meditate on this verse today: "Christ in you, the hope of glory ( COLOSSIANS 1:27)."  Let this verse sink like an anchor in your mind, emotions, and will, and My peace will invade your soul.

HEBREWS 6:11-19; COLOSSIANS 1:27

Thursday, June 4, 2020

FEASTS

The Feast many Jewish believers just enjoyed was Shavuot.  This Feast celebrates the giving of the Law on Mt. Sinai.  When the law was given, fire fell on the mountain.

Shavuot is also when fire fell once again as My disciples were gathered in the upper room after I had ascended to be with My Father. Those 120 gathered were baptized by My Spirit and empowered to be My witnesses throughout the world.

Fires have been set in many cities in your country by lawless people.  Pray for the protection of the innocents during this trying time in your country. Do not be distracted from fulfilling the call I have given you to be My witness throughout the world.  People are observing the peace you have in the midst of these troubled times, and they will ask you what is the reason for your peace and hope. Tell them that I have overcome the world.

EXODUS 24:16-17; ACTS 2:1-4; JOHN 16:33


Wednesday, June 3, 2020

ERRANDS

There is a reason I gave you this word today. When you looked up the word, "errand," in the dictionary, you discovered that an errand is a short trip to do a definite thing for yourself or someone else.

Short trips were rare when I ministered around the Galilee.  In fact, the trip to Jerusalem from the Galilee was quite a long trip. 

I know how you used to love to send others in your family to do errands for you. Ask Me to lay on your heart people who are still housebound because of this virus crisis.  Offer to do some errands for them before you do your own errands.  My Word lists almost fifty ways that you can demonstrate My love to others.  You might want to list the "One another" verses in My Word.

ROMANS 12:10



Tuesday, June 2, 2020

GUARDIANS

You are facing a world of turmoil, but remember I promised that in the world you would have tribulation.  I also exhorted you to be of good cheer because I have overcome the world.

I overcame the world when I died to forgive you of your sins and was resurrected and ascended to heaven. After My resurrection, Mary looked into the sepulchre, and she saw two angels in white, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where My body had lain.

These were My guardian angels My Father gave Me when I walked on Earth.  My Father saw to it that I had an angel assigned to guard over the gates to My mind (My eye, ear, and mouth gates). He also assigned one to watch over My path. My Father has assigned two guardian angels to you also, so you can be of good cheer in the midst of turbulent times.

JOHN 16:33, 20:11-12

Monday, June 1, 2020

GUESTS

I was so grateful that Mary and Martha often invited me to their home. There home was not far from Jerusalem where I traveled for all the feasts. How I loved to just relax and dine with them. 

Having guests in your home is very important.  The writer of Hebrews exhorted believers to host strangers because they might be entertaining strangers unawares. The writer of Hebrews also exhorted believers to forsake not assembling themselves together and so much more as the day approaches to My return.

Paul also encouraged believers to be hospitable, and Peter exhorted believers to use hospitality without grudging.  During this virus crisis, many have missed being with fellow believers. Pray that  hosting others in your home and assembling in churches will soon return to normal. 

HEBREWS 13:2; 10:25; ROMANS 12:13; 1 PETER 4:9

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

PURPOSE

Why did God allow this pandemic to occur?   Some question, "If God is all powerful, and He is in control, then why can't He stop death, disease, and disasters?

People forget that there is the god of this world and the God Who created the Earth, mankind, and the universe. 

Adam and Eve were given free will, and they chose to disobey God when they were tempted by Satan.  Satan then had the legal right to become the god of this world.  The good news is that My Father so loved the world that He sent Me to Earth to destroy the works of the devil.

LUKE 9:56

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

CHOICES/VOICES

Your life consists of daily choices.  If you choose to love Me with all your heart and to hear and obey my voice, you will have a blessed life.

The choices you make daily will depend upon what you hear.  Every day there are many voices that speak to your mind.  These voices come in the form of thoughts, not audible voices.  When you hear: "I think, I feel, I want," you are listening to the inner voice of your soul.

If you choose to hear your soul instead of My Word spoken to your spirit, you will open yourself up to give into your lusts. Start your day by taking time to hear My voice as you read My Word and commit your works to Me. When you make these choices, I can establish your thoughts throughout the day. Choose today to have a blessed day.

PROVERBS 16:3

Monday, May 25, 2020

CLEAR

Many of you have wearied of the long "sheltering in place orders" that were issued months ago. You are eagerly awaiting the all clear orders so that normal life can resume.

You are living in the last days before I will return. Do not be surprised when there will be more life-changing circumstances that will try your patience.  What was normal before may never be again.
This is why I want you to live in the moment.

Fear is rooted in the "what if" thoughts that My enemy sends you.  I do not want your heart to be troubled during these uncertain times. Instead, trust Me with all of your heart and refuse to lean on your own understanding. Faith can only operate in the present moment, and you can walk in faith when you trust Me with your future.

PROVERBS 3:5; HEBREWS 11:1

Sunday, May 24, 2020

KEEPER

If you become a friend to someone you really like,  you usually say: "That person is a keeper." I am a friend Who is worth keeping.  More than that, I am a friend that will keep you from falling. 

I am able to watch over you continually.  I neither slumber nor sleep.  I am able protect you and keep you out of danger.  I am able to keep from making wrong choices. I am able to keep you by supplying your daily needs.

Look back over your life today and review how many times I have kept you.  I will continue to be your Keeper for the rest of your life.

PSALM 121:3; JOHN 17:11-12, 15

Friday, May 22, 2020

SUBJECT

I gave you this word because it can be used as a noun and as a verb.  When I lived on Earth, I taught like the rabbis taught.  They taught by subject, and you will notice that my teachings were divided into subjects.

The word "subject" can be used as a verb.  We can subject ourselves to certain leaders or ideas. We can choose whose authority we want to be under, and this is the subject I want to teach you today.

When you choose not to resist temptation, you become subjected to Satan, and you will sin.  Sin is a choice.  You cannot blame Satan for causing you to sin.  Every day you have a choice to give into your fleshly desires or to subject yourself to My Holy Spirit Who will help you battle temptation.
What will be your choice today?

JAMES 4:7

Thursday, May 21, 2020

DEAL

Most people want to discover a good deal.  They usually will share their discovery with those they love the most because they want them to take advantage of the same good deal.

When I spoke to the woman at Jacob's well, she soon found out that I did not condemn her and that I could give her living water that would quench her thirst forever.  The moment I finished My talk, she ran into town to share this good news.

The free gift of salvation is a deal that I want you to share.  Listen carefully to My Spirit as He leads you to share with others.

JOHN 4:5-30

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

CONTINUE

By now you are wandering how long it will be before things get back to normal after this virus crisis.  I know this is the question you ask when you go through a trial that seems to be unending.

I want you to have complete assurance that I am continuing to make perfect intercession for you throughout your long trials.  I told Peter that I would pray for him because I knew that he was going to be sifted by Satan.  My prayer for him was that his faith would not fail and that he would strengthen other believers when he was converted.

Yes, Peter was converted.  He was converted from self-sufficiency and pride to a place where he was totally dependent upon Me.  This is my plan for you in every trial.  I pray that every trial you go through will be used to strengthen others who are also experiencing enduring trials.

LUKE 22:31-32

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

VOWS

A vow is a solemn promise.  Vows are promises that you hope to perform or pay in some way. When people marry, they usually write their own marriage vows to one another.

The psalmist David made many vows to Me. He prayed that he could perform his vows to Me.  One of the ways he performed his vows to Me was by singing praises to Me.  He also performed his vows to Me by offering thanksgiving to Me.

The psalmist encouraged others to pay their vows to Me when he wrote: "Vow, and pay unto the Lord your God; let all that be round about him bring presents to Him that ought to be feared."  I love to hear your praises, thanksgiving, and worship, but the major way you can pay your vows to Me is by offering the members of your body daily to Me so that the very members of your body can become instruments of My righteousness, peace, joy and love.  You are the best present I could ever receive.

PSALM 61:8;, 50:14; ROMANS 6:13

Monday, May 18, 2020

GATHER

There are many definitions for the word, "gather." It means to unite or to join.  When I preached the kingdom of God on Earth, thousands were gathered to hear Me.

Since this virus crisis, you have been encouraged to not meet in your various churches. Now that some of the restrictions are being lifted, many of you are able to return to your church for worship and to hear a message.

I know the joy you experience when you are gathered together for prayer, worship, and to hear My Word.  I am overjoyed to once again hear corporate worship.  Whenever you assemble for worship, I join you as you praise My heavenly Father.  This is why you feel My presence so near to you. The writer of Hebrews wrote, "Saying, I will declare Your name to My brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise to You."

HEBREWS 2:12

Sunday, May 17, 2020

PLANS

I have heard people speak this declaration, "Man makes his plans, and God laughs."  I do not laugh at man's plans.  In fact, I am often grieved when I see the plans that men have that will lead to death and destruction.

Solomon wrote years ago these words, "There is way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."  My plan for mankind will be totally accomplished.  In fact My Father's plan to redeem mankind from sin through My death, burial, resurrection, and ascension was in place from the foundation of the Earth.

My plan for you is peace, not evil.  My plan is to give you a purpose and an expected end.  Pray for those who are making their own plans without coming to Me so that My plan for them can be fulfilled.

PROVERBS 14:12; JEREMIAH 29:11

Saturday, May 16, 2020

DECLARATION

Words are containers.  Words can contain doubt, fear, and many negative declarations.  We have a choice daily to declare what My Word says or to speak what the world says.

Daily you can send powerful weapons against My enemy by what you declare.  The moment My enemy puts a fearful thought in your mind, I want you to say out loud: "Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in the Lord."  This declaration is true, and it is found in David's words when he wrote: "What time I am afraid, I will trust in the Lord."

Many are still in fear because of the worldwide virus crisis you are now experiencing.  The only way to fight the negative words that are spoken in your news is to declare My Word.  A good word for you to declare is the word that Paul wrote: "Now thanks be to God, Who always causes us to triumph in Christ...." I will always cause you to triumph in and over whatever circumstance you face.

PSALM 56:3:2 CORINTHIANS 2:14

Friday, May 15, 2020

HALLELUJAH

I love to hear you say, "Hallelujah!" Hallel in Hebrew means "house." "jah" in Hebrew is a shortened form of Jehovah. This word simply means praise or a song of praise to God.  You will not find this word in My Word.  Many songwriters use this word in their hymns and poets use it in their poetry.

Hallelujah is an international word that means the same thing in every language.  I want you to have a "Hallelujah Day" every day of the year.  Just speaking this word several times during the day will keep your mind and heart focused on Me.

You will truly have a "Hallelujah Day" when your appointed time comes to leave this Earth to be with Me face to face.  On that day you will begin the word, "Halleu" as you take your last breath on Earth, and you will exclaim the "jah" part of this word in My presence.  To be absent from the body is to be present with Me. HALLELUJAH!!

1 CORINTHIANS 5:3