SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, August 23, 2020

RESTRAINTS

When chaos and lawlessness reign, it is a sign that people want to be free from all restraints.  My Father put the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the garden as a restraint on Adam and Eve.  He told them that they could eat of every tree in the garden, but they were not to eat of the Tree of Knowledge because if they did they would surely die.

God placed that tree in the garden to give a choice to Adam and Eve.  They could choose to follow the commandment of My Father or they could choose to do what seemed right in their own eyes. They chose to disobey My Father's command and because of that sin entered the world.

If this restraining order had not been given to Adam and Eve, they would never have the choice to obey or disobey My Father.  My Father wanted them to choose to obey.  We have free will today to choose to love Me by obeying My commandments or to disobey Me.  Love is not love unless you have a choice to love.

GENESIS 2:17

1 comment:

  1. Love is a choice - whether it is for God or if it is for people. God desires people who choose to love him.

    ReplyDelete