SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, August 17, 2020

AWAKE

During the time of this pandemic, I am awakening My church to see the importance of prayer.  When you pray the prayer I gave My disciples (the one you call the Lord's prayer), I told them to pray, "Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in haven."

Prayer is the only avenue that My Father has chosen to change nations, people, and situations on Earth.  Your mandate as a member of the body of Christ is to pray My heaven down to Earth.

I will use this time when it seems that fear is enveloping many non believers to infuse My strength, My power, and My glory into the body of Christ on Earth.  This will only happen as you spend more time  than ever in prayer.  PRAY, PRAY !! One of My last instructions to My disciples was: "Watch and Pray."

MATTHEW 6:10, 26:41; MARK 13:33

1 comment:

  1. Lord - Thank you for the encouragement to pray. Thank you for the reminder that prayer changes things on this earth. Amen.

    ReplyDelete