SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, August 12, 2020

ADVANTAGE

So many are concerned about the future conditions of the world since this virus crisis came so suddenly and made such an impact on the lives of everyone.  However, because you are trusting Me with your future, you have an advantage over many who are anxious or even fearful about their future.

I am able to give a peace that passes human understanding in the midst of every trial. People want peace of mind now, and I want you to take every opportunity to share how they can embrace this peace.

Pray that every believer will be prepared to share with others the reason for their peace and hope in a world that seems to be falling apart.

JOHN 14:27, 16:33

1 comment:

  1. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. This seems to be a theme throughout the Bible. God continually exhorts us to not be anxious about anything. Trust, Peace, Total reliance on Jesus.,,over and over this is the message. Surrender...We don’t have to figure everything out. Jesus only wants us to Believe...Keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus. Watch what he does and copy it. He gave us an example.

    ReplyDelete