SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, September 18, 2020

RESTORE

I am restoring the church (My true body on Earth) When a piece of furniture is restored, many steps have to be employed.  The old paint or varnish has to be removed through sanding.  The parts of the furniture that were not secure, need to be secured.  

Before new paint or varnish can be put on the furniture, it needs to be cleaned thoroughly. Finally the furniture is ready to be refinished, and it may take several layers of varnish of paint to make it shine.

I am taking these same steps as I restore My Body on Earth.  I am sanding, securing, cleaning, and shining the church.  As this world grows darker, the path of the just is as a shining light. The restoration process may be painful, but your lights will so shine before men that they will see your good works and glorify My Father in heaven.

MATTHEW 5:16; PROVERBS 4:18

1 comment:

  1. Being restored takes a change in heart, a willingness to set aside the old way of life and to trust God to lead us into all righteousness. It really comes down to who is in charge. Do we rely on our own strength and ignore God or do we realize that God created us for his own good pleasure. I would rather rely on God who is all knowing, all powerful and has my best interests at hand. It takes a commitment to put aside selfishness and be willing to follow our Heavenly Father. He is for us, he is not against us. He loves us. Why wouldn’t we want to follow him. Well, many times we think we can live by are own intellect. What a dangerous thought!

    ReplyDelete