SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, September 15, 2020

AROUND

 It is important that you have spiritual eyes to see what is going on in that realm where I am moving things into place as the prayers of My body on Earth are effective and avail much.

I will help you target your prayers so that you will be able to use the Keys to the Kingdom that I have given you to bind on Earth the demonic forces that are active now in your nation, and loose My Holy Spirit of truth to fight deception.

Do not look at the circumstances because circumstances are only a manifestation of what is going on in the spirit realm.  Never forget that there are more on your side than on the enemy's side.  I will open your eyes just like I opened the eyes of Elisha's servant when He saw My chariots surrounding the enemy's armies.

2 KINGS 6:15-17

1 comment:

  1. Lord - You are always working. We need to trust you. You are in control and you work your will as you see fit. Help us to persevere as you work out the circumstances in our lives.

    ReplyDelete