SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, September 21, 2020

GRACE/SUPPLICATION

The Jewish community is entering the Days of Awe (ten days of self-examination and repentance). I stand ready to heal your land when My body on Earth will turn from their own ways to Me.  

Repentance is turning away from those things that hinder our fellowship together. The 10 Days of Awe end with Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement).  

I have atoned for all of your sins, past, present and future.  However, I want you daily to be sensitive to My Holy Spirit and always ready to confess anything that is separating you from fellowship with Me. As you seek Me with all of your heart, I will pour upon you the Spirit of grace and supplication and you will be able to pray the prayers that I want you to pray for your nation, church, family and the world.

2 CHRONICLES 7:14; 1 JOHN 1:7-10; ZECHARIAH 12:10

1 comment:

  1. God is very clear. He asked us for full devotion to him and to not serve other gods. He wants to have a close relationship with us. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

    ReplyDelete