SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, November 4, 2020

REFLECT

It is always rewarding to reflect upon memories of how I have been ever present with you even through difficult trials.  You and many others are experiencing a deeper dependency upon Me during these troubling times in your nation and in this world.  However, many people are confused and do not know where or who to turn to.

I want you to reflect My light and My love to those who have not relied upon Me.  So many are suffering because of this virus crisis, and you know that I am the high tower and the shelter that will strengthen them at this time.

You have the answer to where people can turn during desperate times.  I am that answer.  Freely share with others how no matter what they may face tomorrow that I will be with them for all their tomorrows.

PSALM 61:3

No comments:

Post a Comment