SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, June 22, 2012

NEVERTHELESS

I am the "GOD OF THE NEVERTHELESS.  It is true that trials will come your way during your lifetime.  I told My followers that in the world they would have tribulation.  Why?  Tribulation comes because there are many who have not surrendered their wills to Me.  They go their own willful way and as they go their way, they hurt many others who they encounter.  You also live in a world that is slowly dying.  The economic conditions and ecological conditions of this world will experience more and more chaos before My return.

NEVERTHELESS - I also promised to be with you always.  I told you to be of good cheer no matter what you may encounter in this life.  Look at My Word and see the many times that people encountered horrific trials, but then I intervened with the "NEVERTHELESS."  Look at My servant Paul's life.  He listed all the trials he encountered - stoning, left for dead, shipwrecked. imprisoned, but he knew Me, "THE GOD OF THE NEVERTHE LESS."  After he listed all of his trials, he said that he could boast only of all of his weaknesses.  Why?  He knew Me, THE GOD OF THE NEVERTHELESS.

Yes, today you may feel so weak.  You may have lost a relationship that you expected to develop into a deeper relationship.  You may have lost a loved one to death.  You may have a prodigal son or daughter who has still not returned to Me.  You may have financial needs that are overwhelming.  Never forget that I am the "GOD OF THE NEVERTHELESS.  I will be with you always even until the end of the age.

2 CORINTHIANS 11 and 12; JOHN 16:33; MATTHEW 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment