SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, June 13, 2012

LITTLE

Keep in mind that it is the little things in this life that can keep you emotionally and mentally in turmoil.  Throughout your lifetime, you will have huge waves of adversity.  Keep in mind that many are the afflictions of the righteous, but I do deliver them out of them all.  Those big things, whether it be trial or tragedy, do not happen daily.  It is the little troubling thoughts that occur daily that can pull you under if you do not come to Me with those thoughts.

Do not allow the small foxes (nagging thoughts) to spoil your fruitfulness.  The victory comes when you keep your focus always on Me.  When something small begins to trouble your soul, give that small thing to Me immediately.  Release that care to Me.  The small thing may be a word someone said, an incident that caused some anxiety, or a fear that wants to grow in in you.

My enemy loves to make mountains out of mole hills.  Do not allow him to do this in your life.  Release to Me your every care and draw your attention once again to Me when a negative, troubling thought comes to your mind.  Focus and release are the keys to victory when those little things trouble you.

SONG OF SOLOMON 2:15; 1 PETER 5:6-7; MATTHEW 11:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment