SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, June 29, 2012

RELIANCE


When you rely on people to give you support, comfort, encouragement, and help in other ways, you will often be disappointed.  One of the characteristics of the flesh is instability.  The attitude people have towards you can change from day to day.  This is why you are never to take things personally.
The changes in how people treat you often have nothing to do with you.  If a person you have related to becomes cold and indifferent, understand that this person more than likely is experiencing some kind of hurt.  Hurt people hurt other people. 

I am an unchanging God.  I am the same today, yesterday, and forever.  My attitude towards you is one of constant love.  My love for you is not measured by what you do.  I love you just because you are who you are. 

You can rely on Me to give you support, comfort, encouragement, and help every minute of the day.
When you encounter difficult and challenging days, pray often during that day.  Call upon Me for help.  I am the glory and lifter of your head and I am also your strong tower.  Allow Me to lift your head to behold Me, the unchanging God.  Run to Me throughout the day and I will raise you up to see things as I see them.  My supply of grace, love, joy, peace, love, and even faith is unending.  Trust and rely on Me today.

PSALM 3:3, 61:3; HEBREWS 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment