SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MINUTES

As you age, the minutes seem to speed up.  The days go by and before you know it, you are suddenly an elderly person.  When you were a teenager, the minutes went by so slowly.  You thought you would never be married, have a family, and be out on your own.  You may ask Me, "Lord, have you shortened the minutes or are they spinning faster and faster by me?

The answer is simple.  I have not shortened the span of a minute, but you see your days differently as you age.  Everything in your body slows down as you age, but the minutes seem to flee by you.  My servant Moses wrote, "Teach us to number our days that we might apply our hearts to wisdom."  This is very good counsel.

Give your minutes to Me.  There is still much kingdom work to do.  Look at each moment as a time to recognize My presence with you.  Take the moments and release them to Me.  Commit to Me the works that you have planned for the day, and I will redeem your moments.  You will find that you have enough time to do everything that I have planned for you to accomplish.  The clock is ticking, but My grace is pouring through every moment of your life.  My grace is the supernatural power to do what is naturally impossible.

PSALM 90:12; PROVERBS 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment