SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, July 1, 2012

REMAIN

When I told My disciples to abide in Me, abide in My Word, and abide in My love, I promised that if they did those three things, My joy would always remain in them.  My Spirit will always remain in you.  Every day you have the choice to draw from the refreshing, empowering waters of My Holy Spirit or to trust in your own fleshly ability to overcome the obstacles in your life. 

Do not allow the enemy to steal your joy.  Being conscious of My presence with you throughout the day is how you can remain in My joy.  In My presence is fulness of joy.  The moment you take your eyes off of Me and place them on your circumstances, the enemy will come and try to steal your joy.

Your attitude of gratitude is how you can tap into My presence with you no matter what  trial you are experiencing.  I want you to thank Me in everything and thank Me for everything in your life.
When you complain and murmur about your circumstances, you are saying to Me that you do not believe that I am in control of your life.  Pour out your complaints to Me, not to others.  Empty yourself of all bitterness and then you will have room in your heart to receive the fulness of My joy.

JOHN 15; PSALM 16:11; ISAIAH 12:4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment