SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, July 3, 2012

WIND

When I had My conversation with Nicodemus about the Kingdom, I compared being born again to the wind.  I said, "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes.  So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."  When My followers were gathered in the upper room on Pentecost, they heard the sound of a rushing mighty wind that filled the whole house where they were sitting.  Then divided tongues like fire sat upon each of them and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Since that time, you can feel when My Holy Spirit breeze touches your body.  You may be in a service when many are gathered to worship Me when suddenly you feel the wind of My Spirit.  You may be talking with another believer when the words you hear cause that gentle breeze to blow again and electrify your body.  You may be communing with Me when the wind of My Spirit comes and anoints you for the day ahead.

Today when you see the branches of trees blowing in the breeze, think about the words I gave to Nicodemus.  You can hear the sound of the wind, and you can see the branches move in rhythm with the wind.  Everyday I want you to hear the sound of My Spirit as you read My Word and as you hear others speak My Word to you.  Everyday I want you to be filled afresh with My Holy Spirit just as My Spirit filled the room where My followers were on the Day of Pentecost.  Allow the wind of My Spirit to cause your body to flow in My direction today and you will see miracles happen.

JOHN 3, ACTS 2:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment