SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, July 13, 2012

KNOWING/GROWING

One of the goals of parents is to see their children grow in knowledge.  They know that knowledge will help them when they reach adulthood.  That is why parents are willing to pay high prices to give their children the best education.  Worldly knowledge, however, may get a person a better job and a higher salary, but knowledge of Me will pay greater dividends.

You will grow in grace as you come to know Me better every day.  Some people think that faith will grow when a person goes thru trials.  If this were true, the whole world would be full of faith.  There is only one way that faith will grow.  That way is to know My Word, continue in My Word, and hear My Word.  Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.

My Word is your textbook on life.  You will find all the knowledge you need to enable My grace to flow in your life.  Both grace and faith are gifts from My throne room.  However, to receive those gifts and apply those gifts, you must grow in your knowledge of Me.  Today read and heed My Word and learn meekness and lowliness of heart.  A humble heart is a teachable heart and I have much to teach you.

PROVERBS 2:1-6; ROMANS 10:17

No comments:

Post a Comment