SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, July 20, 2012

SANCTIFY

So many of My beloved try to sanctify themselves through what they believe is holy behavior.  No matter how hard you try to live a sanctified life, you will never reach that place.  Why?  You will never reach that place because you have already reached it through Me.  When I died as the perfect substitutional sacrifice to pay the penalty for your sins, I purchased sanctification for all who will  believe in Me. 

Sanctification simply means that you are set apart to be My representative on earth.  Holiness also is nothing that you can obtain.  Before I died and was resurrected, the instructions were given, "Be holy as God is holy." You do not have to struggle to live a holy, sanctified life.  All you have to do is yield to My Holy Spirit within you.  He is the one who transforms you and conforms you to My image.

You are already sanctified by My shed blood for you.  The only way you can perfect holiness in your life is to walk daily in the fear of the Lord.  This means that you honor and submit to Me with an obedient heart.

2 CORINTHIANS 7:1; HEBREWS 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment