SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, February 13, 2012

TROUBLE

You live in troubled times and I shared that troubles would increase just before I returned to earth. Peter exhorted believers not to be surprised when they had firey trials. No one likes to anticipate trouble, but I also said that in the world you will have tribulation. I told you that the one thing that will cheer you when you go through trials is the fact that I have overcome the world. Focus on that fact when your trials seem overwhelming.

Not everyone knows the "rest of the story." The rest of the story is that there will be a new heaven and a new earth where there will be no more trouble. Meditate on that truth when your troubled time comes. Think of how great life will be when you do not have to worry about temptations, tests, trials, and troubles. Set your affections on the things that are above, not the things on this earth and those high thoughts will get you through those low times in your life.

JOHN 16:33; 1 PETER 4:12; COLOSSIANS 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment