SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, February 15, 2012

IF

"If" is a word that My enemy uses to put doubt in your mind. He used that tactic on Me when I was being tempted by him in the wilderness. He said, "If you are the Son of God." Later he used the mouths of the cheif priests to cry out, "If He is the King of Israel, let Him now come down from the cross and we will believe in Him."

The moment you hear the word, "if," be on the alert against this tactic of the enemy to put doubt in your mind. The moment you have a doubtful thought about how much I love you or that I will take care of you, take that thought captive and give it to Me. I will then be able to send you a thought that is filled with faith.

Doubt is usually the first weapon the enemy uses against all believers. He wants you to doubt that you are accepted by Me and loved by Me. Rest assured that I am the One Who will do battle for you when the tempter tries to put doubt in your mind. I overcame him in the wilderness by wielding the sword of the Spirit. Whenever thoughts of doubt come to you, simply say out loud, "My righteousness is of Jesus Christ and I am accepted in the beloved." The enemy will flee when he hears that declaration.

LUKE 4; ISAIAH 54:17

No comments:

Post a Comment