SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, February 3, 2012

DISTRACTION

My adversary is often compared to a roaring lion. It is true that the devil roars and tries to put doubt in your mind. He was successful with Adam and Eve. They first doubted what My Father had said to them. Once this roaring lion is able to put doubt in your mind, he then pounces on his prey through deception. Doubt and deception are two of the devils main tools that he uses against believers. The other tool he often uses is distraction. You live in a day that distraction is one of his most successful tools. The devil uses what people hold in their hands today to distract them from drawing near to My presence. Most people today are not looking up. Instead, they are texting or playing computer games with the instruments in their hands.

Do not be distracted by these instruments of technology. The devil knows that he will have no success with the person who sets his affections on the things that are above rather than what is on earth. Today, keep your mind stayed upon Me. Remember Moses held a rod in his hand that changed into a serpent and then changed back into a rod. Use the rod of My Word to defeat the that wicked serpent who also is like a roaring lion. The devil will not be able to bite and devour you when you are conscious of My presence with you all the day long.

ISAIAH 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment