SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, February 24, 2012

HAPPENINGS

Things do not just happen in your life. When you received Me as your Lord and Savior, you gave your life into My hands. Your life was no longer your own. It was bought with the high price of My shed blood. There is a book of life in heaven and one day that book and several other books will be opened. You will then see how so many things that you thought just were happenings in your life were much more than that. The "suddenlys" you experienced, the being in the right place at the right time, the people you met, and many other happenings were orchestrated by Me.

Those who are led by My Spirit are My sons and daughters. As you yield to My Spirit's gentle promptings, you will accomplish every work that I have designed for you to accomplish. At the end of time I will applaud your work and say, "Well done My good and faithful servant, you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many, enter into the joy of your Lord." I am truly the Author and Finisher of your life. Look forward to accomplishing many more works through Me that I have ordained for you to finish.

MATTHEW 25:21; HEBREWS 12:22

HEBREWS 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment