SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, February 27, 2012

TOGETHER

My Father gave Me the names of the twelve men who would help Me accomplish My Father's will. Think about this. I am LORD of all, but I needed help. I needed the help of the Holy Spirit. I needed the help of the men Father chose to be close to Me. People helped supply food and housing for Me when I walked on earth. I denied My kingly glory to demonstrate how life is when you live a life of dependence upon My Father and what it is like to have teamwork as you minister. I had to be anointed by the Holy Spirit before I began the ministry Father appointed to Me.

When you read about My life, see the many helpers God sent Me. Kingdom ministry is never accomplished without help. Always call upon My Holy Spirit, "The Helper," to help you as you go through the day. He will faithfully inspire you to do the next thing and He will empower you to accomplish the next thing. Kingdom ministry can only be accomplished as you are dependent upon Me, My Holy Spirit, and believers who surround you with support. I have supplied you with a wonderful team and together we can do My Father's will.

LUKE 9:58

No comments:

Post a Comment