SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

INTERESTS

When you meet a person for the first time, one of the questions you usually ask is, "What are
your interests?" When you ask this question, you expect the person to tell you what they do for a living, what hobbies they might have, and what vacations they like to take. People have many interests and those interests can change from year to year. What you are interested in doing can change dramatically if you suddenly encounter a health problem that limits you in pursuing your former interests.

Life if ever changing, and this is why you need to cling to Me. I am unchanging. My interests never change. I am always interested in you and nothing will stop Me from pursuing you because I love you with an unchanging and everlasting love. All of My thoughts are of you. I know your thoughts and even though My thoughts are higher than your thoughts, you are in My thoughts continually.

Meditate on these thoughts daily and your interests may change. It is human nature to be interested in those people who are interested in you. Thank You for your interests in Me and may those interests deepen daily.

PSALM 139

No comments:

Post a Comment