SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, February 20, 2012

SETTLE

One of My greatest desires is for you to have a settled heart. A settled heart is a heart that trusts Me in all things. When you have a settled heart, you do not have to worry about what you will say or what you will do even in trying times. I told My disciples that the day would come when they would be greatly persecuted. I could not tell them that they would all be martyred, but I knew this would happen. I told them that when they were brought to trial, they did not have think ahead of time what they were going to say to counter their adversaries. Instead, I told them that I would give them a mouth filled with such wisdom that all their adversaries could not contradict them.

You do have an adversary who continually attempts to persecute you with condemnation and false guilt. Do not fret over him or even concern yourself about him. I have already won the victory over him and that victory is yours. When you meditate on My Word day and night, My Words will flow through you and when you speak those words out loud against your adversary, the devil, he will flee. Settle it in your heart simply to meditate on My Word daily and you will experience My peace, My wisdom, and My understanding and you will be victorious over all the attacks of the enemy.

LUKE 21:12-15

No comments:

Post a Comment