SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, February 5, 2012

RECOGNITION

One of the major needs in a human being is the need to be known. Everyone wants to be significant to others. People desire acceptance and they desire that others recognize and praise them for their attributes and their contributions. Most people seek to be recognized by their peers, fellow employees or employers. They do not understand that they are all recognized by Me

I know the number of hairs on every person's head. I recognize every individual and I count them as precious to Me. This is why I came and died for the sins of the whole world. I desired for all to recognize Me as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The day will come when all will recognize Me. Until that day, understand that I have no pets. You are just as important to Me as the greatest evangelist or even My apostles who followed Me when I was on earth. I love all and gave My life to save all from sin. However, so many will never recognize who I am.

Pray for those who have not yet come to recognize who I am. Pray that the eyes of their understanding will be opened by My Holy Spirit. When they come to know Me, they will have no need for recognition by the world because they will be secure in My love and acceptance of them.

MATTHEW 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment