SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, August 2, 2010

WELFARE

People are concerned about their welfare. Those who are having difficulty financially sometimes have to depend upon the welfare program in their various countries to help them. However, I have a welfare program that is eternal and unfailing. There are only four things that are necessary to receive the benefits of My welfare program. Those four things have to do with priority, position, promise, and prayer.

PRIORITY - To receive the benefits of My welfare program your most important priority is to seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness. I promised to meet all of your basic needs for food and clothing if you will seek Me first daily in prayer.

POSITION - You must recognize your position with Me. I purchased with My shed blood your position in heaven where you have all authority over all the powers of the devil in My Name. Use that authority to bind demonic forces that come against you and loose My ministering angels to help you. Remember Satan will try to block you from receiving the benefits of My Kingdom.

PROMISE - I never want you to beg anyone for anything. Instead, I have commisioned you to ask My Father to give you your daily bread. Remember My promise to the righteous - "I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor their seed begging for bread." Believe this promise and ask in faith for your needs to be met.

PRAYER - When you stand praying, forgive. Make sure there is no resentment, bitterness, or unforgiveness towards anyone. Father cannot give you your daily bread if you are in a state of unforgiveness. Remember how I taught the disciples to pray, "Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors."

MATTHEW 6:9-14, 33-34; 16:19; PSALM 37:25

No comments:

Post a Comment