SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WARFARE

I have supplied all you need to win the war against the enemy of your soul. Remember always that I do battle for you, but you must cooperate with Me in order to put the enemy to flight. He would love to rob you of peace and joy. He would love to place you in his prison of unforgiveness by causing you to become bitter and resentful of others. He would love to cause you to doubt My Word. He would love to paralyze you with fear so that he can get you on his operating table where he will do further diabolical surgery on your soul.

As much as the enemy would love to torment your soul, I much more desire to pour out My love to you as a defense against the enemy. To have success over the enemy, you must love Me with all of your heart and love others as you love yourself. Your greatest weapon against the enemy is My love.

Abide in My love today and everyday. When you do this, the enemy will have no access to your soul. Ask My Holy Spirit to give you a fresh infilling of My love in your heart today. Do this faithfully every day and then no weapon the enemy forms against you will prosper.

JOHN 15:9; ISAIAH 54:17

No comments:

Post a Comment