SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, August 27, 2010

LAST DAYS

So many of My beloved are predicting when I will return. Only My Father has that information.
Few understand that they should live each day as if it were their last day on Earth. I want you to live with no regrets. In order to do that, you need to make sure that there is no anger, bitterness, resentment, jealousy, condemnation or unforgiveness in your heart towards anyone. If you knew it was your last day on Earth, how would you treat your spouse, other relatives, neighbors, fellow believers, and non believers?

Live each day as though it would be your last. Never allow the moment to swallow you up in any kind of strife with your friends and family. Treasure each person

you meet today as a gift that needs to be opened - opened to My love and opened to My good news. I lead you to be in the presence of others for only one reason - to make known My loving presence to that person.

Relish the moments I give you. Praise Me throughout the day. Soak in My love and the beauty of My nature. Each minute counts in eternity.

MATTHEW 24:36

No comments:

Post a Comment