SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, August 6, 2010

HELP

I know there are days that you call "Help Me Jesus Days." Those are the days when so much is going on in your life that you just do not know which way to turn or where to start. On those days I look forward to helping you. So many of My saints do not cry out for help when they are in need. They try to do everything in their own strength, and by the end of the day they are exhausted.

I have provided all that you need to help you have fruitful days. My Holy Spirit is the "Helper." He is the One Who will lead and guide you throughout the day. Never hesitate to cry out for help. I also am "Captain of the Heavenly Hosts." The moment you cry out for help, I assign angels to come to your aid. The more you depend upon Me to help you, the more you will get done in a day's time.

Commit your works to Me, and My Spirit will order your thoughts and prioritize your day. There is much kingdom work I have for you to do, and as you depend upon Me, you will accomplish every work I designed for you.

PROVERBS 16:3; PSALM 103:20; JOHN 14:16; HEBREWS 1:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment