SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, August 5, 2010

DRESS REHERSAL

You are now in the dress rehersal stage of your life. Life is a rehersal for the big show - eternity with Me. While you are on Earth there are endless practice performances. However, you are not the preformer. I am the One who performs My works through you. I am the main character in the stage of life and the stage of the age to come.

You have an audience that watches carefully what you do on stage, just as they watched Me while I was on Earth for a little over three years. I came to Earth to reveal Who My Father is and now you are on stage to reveal the love of My Father and His will to many. There is no way you can perfectly copy My performance while I was on Earth, but I do want you to follow My example. It is My desire that you walk and talk like Me. I call you to walk even as I walked. This is only possible as you yield your unruly flesh to Me.

There is another way that you can cooperate with My Holy Spirit as He leads and guides you on the stage of life. Just as an actor or an actress has to learn their lines, you need to memorize My Word. My Word through you can give eternal life to others. Learn your lines today and spend time in My Word.

PHILIPPIANS 2:13; JOHN 6:68

No comments:

Post a Comment