SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

PAST PERFORMANCE

Defining life by past performances is not what I do. I view you today. What you have confessed in the past is removed from your book of life. When you confess your sins to Me with a repentant heart, I remove your transgressions and sins as far as the east is from the west. Though your sins be as scarlet, I make them white as snow when your sins have been placed under My blood.

You also are not to define others by their past. Look at people as they are today and love them for who they are, not what they do or say. It was a privilege for Me to offer My life's blood to remove your sins and the sins of all who believe in Me. Never take for granted the price I paid to enable you to live a life free from the bondage of sin and death. Remember always that Father sent Me to die for the sins of the whole world. Sadly, the whole world will not believe and receive what I purchased for them when I died on the tree.

When you consider that everyone you encounter today was worth the price I paid, you will see them as a priceless treasure.

ISAIAH 1:18; PSALM 103:12; 1 JOHN 1:9

1 comment:

  1. A moment of reflection, Truly beautiful words. Can read the whole day. Brings a lot of peace & calmness to oneself. Im glad i found your blog. Keep Sharing !

    ReplyDelete