SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, August 9, 2010

FISHING

Joy is what will sustain you in the days ahead. Picture Me on the Galilee with Peter, James, and John. We laughed and looked forward to each day to see what we would catch. Remember they were not just fishermen. They were fishers of men. There is no greater joy than to see someone come into My Kingdom. The angels rejoice and all heaven gives a loud shout of victory when a person comes to know Me and joins My Father's family.

Look today and each day for opportunities to share your faith with others. Just remember that in order to have a great catch, you need to sit quietly in My presence before you throw out the line for the catch. My disciples knew the secret of being fishers of men. They sat quietly in the boat with me and then they threw out the line. You probably have heard this expression, "Fellowship happens when fellows are in the same boat together." Fellowship with Me today. Sit quietly in My presence, and I will help you have a great catch. Let's go fishing today.

LUKE 15:7; MATTHEW 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment