SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SEASONS

To everything there is a season. There are seasons of life and seasons of weather and of time. I desire for you to praise me in all seasons. I know how you dislike the summer season because of the heat, but you can praise me for many things in this season. Every night there is a symphony of praise that you can join in as the crickets, frogs, June bugs, and katydids make their joyful sounds. I am a man of all seasons. You can find me in every season and you can also praise Me as you experience every season. I made the different seasons for your benefit.

I said, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority." However, you can know the season that I will return to Earth. My Holy Spirit is able to reveal this to you.

It is vital that you know right now that this is harvest season. It is your season to give a word in season to those who do not yet know Me. Time is winding down. Work while it is still day because the time is coming when you can do no work. In the mean time, enjoy every season and praise Me for it!!

ECCLESIASTES 3:1; ACTS 1:7; MATTHEW 24:45; 1 THESSALONIANS 5:1-10

No comments:

Post a Comment