SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, August 30, 2010

POSITION

Many in the world treasure their position in life, but do you treasure the position I have given you? Because of My atonement for your sins, you are now in a position of right standing with My Father. You are seated with Me in the heaven far above all principality, wickedness, and rulers of darkness. I have given you the keys to My Kingdom - to bind and to loose and the key to the knowledge of holy things. Use those keys daily.

Never take for granted the authority you have in My name and the power of My blood to bind demonic spirits in My blood and to command them to leave. The truth is that the devil was defeated when I died on the cross. He just does not know this yet, so he keeps trying to get at you. Do not let him. Take every thought captive that he gives you and then give it to Me.
Cancel out every assignment he has against you each day and remain in My joy by praising Me and thanking Me for the victory I have given you.

The battle is Mine, but the victory is yours. Use your weapons of warfare daily to pull down strongholds and to bind demonic spirits. I do battle for you. However, you must use your weapons, especially the Word of God. Personalize and speak this Word today out loud:

No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against me in judgment I shall condemn. This is my heritage as a servant of the LORD, and my righteousness is from the LORD JESUS CHRIST (personalized from ISAIAH 54: 17)

EPHESIANS 2:4-7; COLOSSIANS 2:15; ISAIAH 54:17; MATTHEW 16:19

No comments:

Post a Comment