SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, May 24, 2017

TRY

I have heard you say many times, "If all fails, try, try, again."  This is a good saying because it denotes persistence and endurance which are two qualities that I want all of My beloved to have.
 
Receive the following truths the next time you feel like you have failed.  I am a God of order and My Holy Spirit can lead you step by step to recover, restore, or reconstruct anything in your life that seems to be failing.  Your part is not to try again in your own strength.Your part is to surrender to My Spirit and allow Him to overcome any obstacles that have prevented victory in your walk with Me.

Today take time to surrender to My Spirit.  Listen carefully to His instructions.  Confirm what you hear as you read My Word and consult with trusted believers.  Remember the victory that overcomes the world is faith in Me, not yourself.

1 JOHN 5:4


1 comment:

  1. Lord - I do have a goal that you know about and sometimes I feel defeated and want to give up. But I know that it is in your timing that things will occur. So, I ask for your endurance and steadfast love to encourage me to keep working at this goal, even know I get discouraged. My favorite part of this message tonight is when the Holy Spirit said, Confirm what you hear as you read My Word and consult with trusted believers. Lord this very helpful. Amen

    ReplyDelete