SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, May 16, 2017

GRACE

Grace is the divine influence on the heart that reflects in the life of a person. My grace is sufficient to get you thru every trial.  Paul usually greeted the churches he wrote with these words, "Grace to you and peace to you."

That is My greeting to you today and every day.  Another definition of grace is the supernatural ability to do what is naturally impossible.  It is My Holy Spirit Who gives you that supernatural ability.  Rest assured that My grace can enable you to do even miracles.

When you face a trial that seems to be insurmountable, I want you to speak "Grace, grace, to that mountain." Speak the following to any trial you are experiencing: "Grace, grace, to the mountain in the name of Jesus."  When you speak those words in faith, you will see mountains move.

2 CORINTHIANS 12:9; GALATIANS 1:3; ZECHARIAH 4:7  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I must confess, when I read "Rest assured that My grace can enable you to do even miracles"...my initial reaction is.. that is for people who are "Super Christians" and not for me who is working on a more consistent relationship through basic Bible reading and prayer. I put myself in the same boat that sinks when he sees the waves because of doubt. I have to admit, the idea that I could tap into a supernatural ability is exciting. Lord develop my faith as I respond to you and seek you by reading your word, worshiping you and keeping my mind on you throughout the day. Lord, help my doubt and my confidence that I can partner with you and hear your Holy Spirit speak to me. Remind me to speak to my trials, and to not grumble about them with the attitude of why me, why now. Help me embrace these challenges as another opportunity to follow you into battle, knowing I will be better for it when that trial is over. Lord, remind me that you will never leave me nor forsake me. Give me strength and endurance to meet the challenges that are coming. Amen

    ReplyDelete