SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, May 12, 2017

COMPROMISE

I never want you to compromise your faith in Me.  Compromises usually occur when two parties that oppose one another finally come to an agreement to each give one another concessions so that they can meet half way.

Your faith in Me is not a compromise.  It is a full commitment to Me to hear My voice and to then walk by faith in obedience to what My Spirit instructs you to do as you read My Word and listen to His still, quiet voice.

Some of My promises to you are conditional, but many express My covenant with you.  I never compromise with you.  I am always faithful to fulfill My promises to you.  Take the first "m" out of the word, "compromise" and you have the word "co-promise."  You are a co-laborer with Me when you demonstrate your faith by declaring My promises in prayer and acting upon those promises.  Faith always speaks and acts.

2 CORINTHIANS 1:20; 1 THESSALONIANS 5:24

2 comments:

  1. My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, and my Spirit exalts in God my Savior, for he has looked with mercy on my lowliness, and he will exalt me because he has bought me with a price. I do not want to compromise. I want to follow your Holy Spirit. I acknowledge your promises and I want to do you will. Thank you Jesus. I Love You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A colaborer with Christ. Thank You Jesus! That is a great promise!

    ReplyDelete