SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, January 29, 2014

TESTS

I know how you always dreaded tests when you were in school.  You often doubted whether or not you had studied the right notes and read all that you need to read to pass the test.  You are definitely right now in the eternal school of learning.  Your teacher is My Spirit and your textbook is My Word.

I do give pop quizzes often, and this is why you need to abide in Me, abide in My love, and abide in My Word.  I told my followers that if they abided in My word that they would indeed be My disciples,  and I promised them that they would know the truth and the truths in My Word would set them free.

Daily I give the invitation to My beloved to spend time with Me and time in My Word.  I know that when they daily stay in My classroom that they will always be ready to pass every test, even those tests of faith that confront them with little warning.  The good news is that if My beloved fail a test, I always will give a make up test.  Only I know what you will face in a day's time.  I know you will be prepared to get through whatever difficult trial you may face when you stay close to Me and meditate on My Word.

JOHN 15, 8:31-32

No comments:

Post a Comment