SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ASK

Most of the mistakes My beloved have made from the time of Adam and Eve to the present time have been made because My beloved failed to inquire of Me.  Whenever you are in doubt about any concern that you have, I want you to immediately ask Me for wisdom.  Ask Me to shine a light on what you need or say in any circumstance of life.

As you know, I answered most questions that were presented to Me as I walked on earth with another question.  Listen carefully to Me when you ask Me to help you make a decision. I may ask you to tell Me more.  This is a part of unburdening yourself to Me and that is what I am here for.

My burden is truly light.  It never burdens Me down to have you share your concerns with Me by asking Me questions and by waiting for Me to direct you in your decision making.  Always remember that I know what is ahead of you so My answers usually are to prepare the way for My Father's will to be done in your life in the future..

JAMES 1:5; MATTHEW 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment