SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, January 30, 2014

TASKS

There is no way that you can escape the mundane tasks that you face day by day such as the preparation of meals; cleaning clothes, places, and yourself.; driving to work or other events; and catching up on what was not done on your "To Do List" yesterday.  There are always tasks that must be accomplished in a day's time.

Do not let your daily tasks rob you of the awareness of My presence with you all the day long.  When you are doing your tasks, focus on Me.  For example, when the cleaning tasks are done, think about how I have made your clean and spotless through My blood.  When the driving tasks occur, pray at the red lights instead of becoming annoyed because of their delays.  Commit your daily works to Me and allow My Spirit to establish your thoughts.

Look forward to how My presence and My Word can be woven into your daily activities.  Always remember that your main task is to glorify Me in what you say and what you do all day long.  Rejoice today because this is the day I have made and it is a day that we can enjoy together.

 PROVERBS 16:3;:PSALM 18:24

No comments:

Post a Comment