SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, April 25, 2013

VIEW

People who want to have your opinion about something will often ask this question: "What is your view on this subject?"  Then they wait attentively to hear your advice or counsel.  No one ever asked Me this question while I walked on Earth.  I think it was because they knew what My view was.  They knew that I loved My Father and that I only said what I heard him say to Me and I only did what I saw My Father do.  I saw My Father do many things as I viewed Him with My spiritual eyes. 

I kept My eyes on My Father always, and now I want you to keep your eyes on Me.  I want you to just glance at your problems and then gaze at Me.  I know you cannot see Me with your physical eyes, but My Spirit can reveal My presence with you in a real way.

I recall how you used to sing this song when you were growing in your faith:  "Turn your eyes upon Jesus.  Look full in His wonderful face, and the things of the world will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace."  Keep your eyes on Me.  View Me instead of viewing all the problems that exist in the world, and then you will always see My grace and glory operating in your life.

JOHN 10:15-38

No comments:

Post a Comment