SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, April 16, 2013

CANCEL

I canceled many things on your behalf when I died to forgive you of all of your sins - past, present, and future.  I canceled your debt to God.  You now can receive My grace.  Before the cross, your sin was a debt to God that could be canceled in no other way except that I became sin for you so that you might become the righteousness of God in Me.

I canceled the assignments that the enemy has over you to try to destroy you.  I won the victory over the devil, death, and the grave.  Now it is up to you to use the authority I have given you in My name to resist the enemy when he tries to deceive you and cause you doubt.

I canceled the bondage to your own flesh when My flesh was torn and bruised.  You no longer have to be in bondage to the lust of the flesh (seeking to satisfy your five senses in and addictive way), the lust of the eyes (greedy longings in the mind and covetousness), and the lust of the pride of life (trusting in yourself and your own resources more than you trust in Me).  Today you can give Me every vain imagination and every thought that exalts itself against Me, and I will do battle for you.
The power of sin over you has been canceled.  It is up to you now to enforce the victory that I have already won for you.

2 CORINTHIANS 5:21; 1 JOHN 2:15-17

No comments:

Post a Comment