SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, April 24, 2013

PERSEVERANCE

I know that when you do not see the answers to your prayers, you often just want to give up praying.  I exhort you today.  Do not give up praying.  Perseverance in prayer is part of your full armor in Me.  Paul knew that many of My followers would face great persecution.  He knew that their trials would be severe.  This is why he gave them instructions to daily put on the full armor of God.

You are certainly familiar with the pieces of armor -the helmet of salvation, the shield of faith, the sword of the Spirit, the breastplate of righteousness, the girdle of truth and the shoes shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.  So many of My beloved do not read on in this passage.  Paul wrote:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.

Perseverance in prayer will enable you to victoriously face every trial.  No matter what severe circumstances you are experiencing, persevere in prayer.

EPHESIANS 6:18 

No comments:

Post a Comment