SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, April 11, 2013

FEELINGS

There are two facts about feelings that will help you in the days ahead.  First of all feelings can be very deceptive.  My enemy always works in this area of your inner man, and too often he has great success.  When you get up in the morning, you may feel like just crawling under the covers because you feel like you just cannot face the day.  When this happens, I want you to know and meditate on the second fact about feelings that I now share with you.

The second fact about feelings is that I was touched with all the feeling of your every weakness.    When I walked on earth and died on the cross for you, I experienced every feeling mankind has ever felt.  I even experienced what it feels like to be tempted, but always remember that I overcame temptation by speaking the Word of God out loud.

This is how you can overcome every negative feeling that you experience.  When you feel depressed, speak out loud these words, "I put on the garment of praise to lift the spirit of heaviness away from me."  When you feel afraid, say aloud, "What times I am afraid, I will trust in the Lord and not be afraid."  Remember what I have taught you this morning and know that you can give every negative feeling you experience to Me.  I then will be able to immerse you with My peace.

HEBREWS 4:15; ISAIAH 61:3; LUKE 4:1-13

No comments:

Post a Comment