SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, April 10, 2013

FAMILY

I know that as you read some of the words that I spoke when I walked on Earth, you may get the impression that I was against family relations.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  The two teachings that I gave that might make you think this way were:

If any man come to Me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and child, and brethren and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Then there was the day when My mother and brothers came to see Me.  I stretched My hands towards My disciples and said, "Behold My mother and My brethren!  For whosoever shall do the will of My Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

When I said these things, I was simply pointing out that in order to be My disciple, you must put Me first.  Truly My Father loves family.  He created the first family and He also lives today in a family relationship with Me, His Son, and My Holy Spirit. 

I love family.  My Father loves family, and I desire for you to put Me first and then to put your family second.  See your family as I see them.  They are precious in My sight, and I love your family gatherings.

LUKE 14:26; MATHEW 12:47-50

No comments:

Post a Comment