SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SHOULDERS

I know that sometimes you feel like you just have too much responsibility laid upon your shoulders.  The burdens of the day can even physically weigh you down to the extent that your shoulders even droop.  There are times also when you just feel low or depressed and you do not even know why.

When you have those feelings of weight on your shoulders, come and rest your head on My shoulder like an infant who lays peacefully on his parent's shoulders.  An infant is totally dependent upon his parents to supply all of his or her needs.  I said that except you become as a little child (an infant) you cannot receive the Kingdom of God.  My Kingdom is not meat and drink, but it is righteousness, peace, and joy in My Spirit.  You received My Kingdom when you accepted Me as your Lord and Savior, but there are days that you do not abide or dwell in My Kingdom. 

When you dwell in My Kingdom, you will experience peace, no condemnation, and joy.  The moment you feel anxious, under condemnation, or depressed, come to Me like a little infant and rest your head on My shoulder.  Renew your dependency upon Me by resting every care you have on Me.  Peter wrote that you humble yourself when you cast every care upon Me with the full assurance that I will take care of you.

LUKE 18:17; ROMANS 14:17;1 PETER 5:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment